The Official CAG April 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were from yesterday and the few days prior. ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Final Fantasy XIII Limited Soundtrack, Dark Sector, Space Channel 5: Special Edition, Call of Duty: World At War, Toy Story BD, Toy Story 2 BD, Valkyria Chronicles Guide, Powers Definitive Volume 1

...In the last week or so. (Probably longer, just forgot to post pictures)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just bought the frames yesterday. :bouncy:

I just received some lowball stuff!

picture.php

Xenosaga came yesterday, while Halo 2 and the Lucky Star charm came today

picture.php

Not a great picture, but my Yuna toy came in today. :bouncy:

[quote name='lolwut?']More "mall metal"; this one is for you punkmaggit:[/QUOTE]

Nice! I saw Whitechapel when they opened for Suffocation :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: back in Vegas. Not sure if I like 'em or not. At least with Born of Osiris there's some melody in there.

I recieved the following :

Dante's Inferno (x2)
Crash Tag Team Racing ( PSP )
DS AceKard 2i
Heart Gold
CoD 4 GOTY ( PS3 x2 )
CoD WaW
NHL 2001 (x1)
SFIV FightPad ( controller style "ken" )
maelstrom from gogamer.com lol

thats about it

I just got a couple of games in the mail from the Game Days sale.

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed II= $21.16
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel= $13.60

^^ Oh wow, if you think you overdid it. I completely went overboard with new video game purchases. My goal this month is to not buy any new release game unless it is a limited edition.

image-4D9C_4BB7DA16.jpg

Blade Runner 5 disk complete collectors edition - 13.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - Free from THQ (they never charged me for shipping)
FFXIII was 44.99 or something I think, I really don't remember
Dragon Box V2 was 23 something

Ipad Wifi 64gb / $700

2x God of War Blade of Kratos Limited Edition (1,000 pieces made World Wide)

Got Ser # 0150 & 0152 / 1,000 / $165 each

[quote name='xcopy']Ipad Wifi 64gb / $700
[/QUOTE]

How you liking the Ipad so far? I am going to be going on lots of business trips over the summer and will probably pick one up then. :D

Finally found the first season of Dollhouse for $19.99 (DVD) at Best Buy the other day, and used the BoGo for DS games there to get Warioware DIY for me and Pokemon Heart Gold for someone else. I'm really liking warioware. OH and my Scott Pilgrim books came thursday. I'm trying to read all the comics before the movie comes out. Did the same thing for Coraline lmao

[img-l=6061]13633[/img-l][img-l=6061]13634[/img-l][img-l=6061]13635[/img-l]

Scored Some More Final Fantasy Posters :D

[IMG-L=6061]13636[/IMG-L] Sakura Wars Poster, FFXII: Revenant Wings, Suikoden IV, Evolution 2

Debating on ordering Sakura Wars on :wii:... Got it coming on :ps2:. Might do the RQ Bundle for the artbook.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Firs pickup of the month: $2.xx for the PS3 Network disc

100_0752.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Wut?

What I've picked up so far:

LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year - $26
Beyond Good and Evil - $4.44
Yakuza 2 - $18
PS2/Wii Component Cables - $15

Bayonetta from Gamestop Sale for 31.99 after 20% coupon, Dragon Age Awakening from EA Store for $19.99 after $20 off coupon, and Overlord 2 $9.99 from gamefly. Adventures to Go was $9.99 at Game Stop and Lunar SSH was $4.99 after $25 rwz coupons at Best Buy.
main.php

Picked up these cheaper bookcases at target that were on clearance for $13.98, hoping the drop further to 50% or 75% off though.
main.php

Was in the mood for a new watch so i picked up a New Diesel Watch from Macys.
main.php

DSC05795.jpg

DSC05796.jpg

4-IN-1 Gtron Nes, Snes, Genesis, N64, GC/Wii Adapter, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom and Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5
DSC05790.jpg

HRAP Arcana Heart 2 with RedOctane GC/Xbox/PC adapter
DSC06466.jpg

Cheapassgamer

No More Heroes 2
Expecting a Earthbound, Fallout 3 GotY, Haunting Ground and a Bioshock 2 faceplate.

Wal-Mart

Wolverine and the X-MEN Complete First Season in limited steel case(Funny seeing how I don't even really like the cartoon.)

Rogers Plus

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Every trade I've tried to set up recently has fallen through for a variety of reasons (such as the other trader wanting Street Fighter IV CE for a random Sailor Moon game, having a bootleg, or not responding to an offer), but I did pick up a couple of things.

Pokemon SoulSilver arrived from Amazon at the end of March.

From Book Broker, I picked up SMT Devil Survivor, and DVDs of Vexille, Hook, Finding Nemo, and Son of Godzilla.

[quote name='KillerRamen']
picture.php

Final Fantasy XIII Limited Soundtrack, Dark Sector, Space Channel 5: Special Edition, Call of Duty: World At War, Toy Story BD, Toy Story 2 BD, Valkyria Chronicles Guide, Powers Definitive Volume 1

...In the last week or so. (Probably longer, just forgot to post pictures)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just bought the frames yesterday. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

how much did you spend on the frames for bioshock? I really need to do this with my ones from the SE.

[quote name='Nico0020']how much did you spend on the frames for bioshock? I really need to do this with my ones from the SE.[/QUOTE]

I bought them at Hobby Lobby. They were originally $10 a piece, but I got them for $5 a piece due to a half-off sale.

These are my April pick ups thus far. Really lucky I found some cheap games on Craigslist for the wii (which has been neglected for a very long time). My boyfriend agreed that he won't complain about my purchases anymore if I get rid of some of my backlog games, so Im selling some of my PS2 rpg's I'll probably never get to. With that being said, yay to this month so far.

ebay026.jpg

ebay027.jpg

My boyfriend bought me the White DS3 =) And I couldn't resist when Amazon had Fragile dreams in my goldbox, so I had to pick that up (I got the soundtrack for free from GS). VC is a second copy for me to keep sealed.

velo-hey another StL cag! I moved from the city, but used to live in North County

also, I missed something with this eastore thing. why so many copies of the same game, why were they so insanely cheap(I'm assuming)

I think it came to $2.72 a game. There was a 'we are all going to hell' 90%off glitch on the website and a few cags spread the word but it is all shut down now. peace
ps - there is a few stl cags out there, I know MSUhitman and Shrike the moderator live in stl as well. They even told me to check the regional midwest thread stl section.

[quote name='Velo214']Just got my first EAstore shipment... let's hope my others come too, lol!
l_c62ed3fd327b43088b3888187dae7c44.jpg
l_30fe3fcf16ff4288a57f18fa35b75b8a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ZOMG You evil hoarder you. :lol: My order I made from the EA Store came today too. Nine games for $26 SHIPPED can't be beat. Even if I don't like 'em, I can always sell most to the local game shops and keep the 3-4 I really want to keep.

I really should've made a second order while the $15 off $20 code was still active from RecycleBank. How much did those two copies of Saboteur cost you? I kept hoping EA would drop it to $20 like Kmart and a few other places have already so I could've picked it up for $5.;)

9 games/box. Those were 3 boxes delivered. I just got another delivered 5 min ago with another 9. lol. I should feel bad but I don't. I ordered 2 copies of Saboteur 15 each. ((40-15)x2-20) I mainly got that cuz I bought it at tru w the 10 off 40 deal, doh, and then the price dropped to 20. So I need a sealed copy that I can return/exchange for gta episodes next tuesday :) and one for a buddy :)

I'm still hoping EA sends me something. Haven't heard a peep since I placed my order Monday night.

Picked up

Resistance Fall of Man
Destroy All Humans! 2
Rogue Galaxy
Persona 4
Black

And tomorrow my Gamestop package will come with

Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame 2
Fatal Frame 3
Haunting Ground
Psychonauts

[quote name='Velo214']9 games/box. Those were 3 boxes delivered. I just got another delivered 5 min ago with another 9. lol. I should feel bad but I don't. I ordered 2 copies of Saboteur 15 each. ((40-15)x2-20) I mainly got that cuz I bought it at tru w the 10 off 40 deal, doh, and then the price dropped to 20. So I need a sealed copy that I can return/exchange for gta episodes next tuesday :) and one for a buddy :)[/QUOTE]

The only place I think Saboteur DIDN'T drop was on EA's store as of yet.:bomb:

picture.php

This weeks comic books. The Flash: Secret Files and Origins 2010, Cinderella: From Fabletown With Love#6 (of 6), Batman and Robin #11, Uncanny X-Men #523 [Second Coming Chapter 2 of 14], Red Robin #11.

Wait so the EA thing dosen't work anymore? I still have my code and I can apply it to the games just fine it's just I don't have money to fully complete the order atm ..

[quote name='MrRosales']Wait so the EA thing dosen't work anymore? I still have my code and I can apply it to the games just fine it's just I don't have money to fully complete the order atm ..[/QUOTE]

Like mylor said, if the code still works I'd love to grab at least Saboteur from the website, now that they FINALLY dropped it to $20. Of course, I'd try and put in the PAX code too, but only for the free shipping part of it.;)

Picked up The Matrix and (500) Days of Summer on BD last Sunday. Also picked up a used DJ Hero bundle for $21 shipped on ebay the other day. It finally came:

image029kp.jpg

DJ Hero came in great condition. The game itself was still sealed, so I'm guessing the only part used was the turntable. But it looks like its in great condition. Hopefully, there won't be any problems once I play it.

[quote name='eddie291'] Also picked up a used DJ Hero bundle for $21 shipped on ebay the other day. It finally came:[/QUOTE]

Damn; was it a misspelled listing with default pictures or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back