Golden Axe: Beast Rider $1.94 + $7.99 S&H

I really dislike when companies on amazon list a game for a cheap price, but then hide the real price in a higher than normal shipping cost. If the shipping cost is mandatory, they should just include it in the list price of the game anyway.

I bought it for $5 last year and didn't think it was too bad. Basically just another hack n slash game.

Yep you guys are right. Sorry didn't notice the shipping cost. I added to a cart where I had a prime eligible item and didn't go all the way through. My mistake.

Is it bad that I knew this "deal" didn't include $8 shipping before I even clicked on the thread?

[quote name='Pollox']I really dislike when companies on amazon list a game for a cheap price, but then hide the real price in a higher than normal shipping cost. If the shipping cost is mandatory, they should just include it in the list price of the game anyway.[/QUOTE]

This.

It also totally puts me off from buying from that seller. I'd buy an identical item from a different seller, even if the price is a little bit higher, just because I don't like "cheap game high shipping" seller tactics. If you really want that $7 extra, then for fuck's sake, list it $7 higher! Don't hide it in shipping charges.

If not for the horrid shipping then I'd be in. Maybe it will be eligible for free shipping for $25+ orders soon, who knows.

I liked it a bit but I couldn't recommend it to anyone unless they really wanted to give it a shot.

Golden Axe was originally a mindless brawler anyway. It had nowhere to go.

bread's done
Back