- - - - -

Deathsmiles Limited Edition $49.99 - available for pre-order at Amazon

#421 destro4eva   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1070 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

destro4eva

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

That set up of yours is really flippin' cool. What other SHMUPs do you have? Any favorites?

#422 ncc1701p   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   250 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

That set up of yours is really flippin' cool. What other SHMUPs do you have? Any favorites?

@destroy4eva & others
Not to overly hijack the Death Smiles Thread I created a Thread Here:

http://www.cheapassg...276#post7180276

Im still on the hunt to find out if Japanese voices will be in the american version. I also have the sneaking suspicion that MBL 1.1 could be made available on the US Market for download.
Posted Image

#423 yyr   XBLIG Developer CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:53 PM

I love shmups and will probably get Espgaluda II's LE as well since that one wasn't region free but it came with a faceplate.

Someone is selling the faceplate alone on eBay right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item563be9abf9
www.yyrgames.com

#424 Traitorious   Shunts to the face CAGiversary!   533 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Traitorious

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

@destroy4eva & others
Not to overly hijack the Death Smiles Thread...

Hijack the thread please. It'll keep it on the first page and ups my hopes of more people buying it (which I hope helps to being more shumps state-side:bouncy:)

#425 drjki   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   39 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

@destroy4eva & others
Not to overly hijack the Death Smiles Thread I created a Thread Here:

http://www.cheapassg...276#post7180276

Im still on the hunt to find out if Japanese voices will be in the american version. I also have the sneaking suspicion that MBL 1.1 could be made available on the US Market for download.

let us know when you will find some Posted Image

#426 raystorm   Lets go Mets! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

raystorm

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:12 PM

Sorry for the bump but I just received an email from Amazon with the $5 mp3 promo credit even though the game isn't coming out for over a month. lol This time it was in the form of a code rather than 5 bucks in credit being added to my account. Anyone else get that?

#427 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   3347 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

Raystorm, I got the same email this morning with a code. At first I didnt know what the credit was for. lol

#428 rainking187   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1929 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

rainking187

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:50 PM

I got a code as well, even though I'd already cancelled my order as I wouldn't be able to afford it at launch.

#429 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2264 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:19 PM

Don't worry about it guys, amazon gives these codes away like AOL discs in the 90s. Last week you could get $5 in credit for mp3s by downloading a DEMO

#430 yokofox33   House Stark CAGiversary!   1108 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

yokofox33

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

I got the same MP3 code even though I canceled my order nearly 2 weeks ago. Thanks, Amazon!

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6213-9792

Animal Crossing Trade List (will update frequently)

#431 Vectorman0   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Vectorman0

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:25 PM

This is a weird question, but did any of you who received the code email today get a mystery charge of $26.49 from Amazon.com on your credit card on May 22nd? I originally thought someone had stolen my CC information and called Amazon yesterday (and they never emailed me with an update regarding their investigation as promised). After receiving the code this morning, it made me wonder if the charge is possibly an Amazon mistake related to this.

#432 Captain Wrong   ... CAGiversary!   316 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Captain Wrong

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:34 PM

Don't worry about it guys, amazon gives these codes away like AOL discs in the 90s. Last week you could get $5 in credit for mp3s by downloading a DEMO

ORLY? How come I never find out about this stuff until it's too late? (Did get the email we're talking about here tho.)

#433 elessar123   "AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER." CAGiversary!   10181 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:50 PM

I got the code as well. I had no idea what it was for either, since I haven't bought a game from Amazon since... MUA2, I think. I did preorder Deathsmiles from them a long time ago though.

elessar123.png

#434 Traitorious   Shunts to the face CAGiversary!   533 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Traitorious

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

Weird that they are giving out codes before the game is released (I also got a $5 mp3 promo credit for pre-ordering Blur a few weeks ago the day after I placed the order.) Guess they are trying to drum up business at their music store?

#435 goMaki   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   198 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

This is a weird question, but did any of you who received the code email today get a mystery charge of $26.49 from Amazon.com on your credit card on May 22nd? I originally thought someone had stolen my CC information and called Amazon yesterday (and they never emailed me with an update regarding their investigation as promised). After receiving the code this morning, it made me wonder if the charge is possibly an Amazon mistake related to this.

I received the code, but did not have any charges from Amazon, expected or mysterious. I definitely would double-check your account and figure out what's going on.

#436 ShardZ   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

I got to try out the JP ver of Deathsmiles (non-blacklabel) a while back and it's super fun, gonna preorder it for sure!

#437 handsome_rakshas   Judgment of the Sea CAGiversary!   2385 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

handsome_rakshas

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:46 AM

Oops, I forgot I have six of these on preorder! I preordered 4 from gamestop during the 25% percent off sale and I also got two coming from amazon. Might have to cancel a couple. :)
Posted Image

#438 bitzer   mokona is mokona! CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

Anyone else have their pre-order on Gamestop's website change status to "Backordered?"

#439 Dark_Sage   Superior CAGiversary!   3399 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Your Mom!!
iOS

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

Anyone else have their pre-order on Gamestop's website change status to "Backordered?"

Yeah. And I can't even search for it on their site anymore.

This is most curious. I was about to cancel it too, since I only want the game for the faceplate and box and I realized that the $40 I was gonna pay for it (I used the 25% off code when it worked on preorders) was overvaluing those two things just a bit. :P

I think I'm gonna leave it as-is for now to see what's going on. :S

#440 bitzer   mokona is mokona! CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

Yeah, my pre-order's at $37.49. I'll sit on it, hoping that it ships. I'm not in a super-crazy need to get it, what with my insane backlog... but I'll be annoyed if it ends up getting cancelled.

#441 joen05   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

Yeah. And I can't even search for it on their site anymore.

This is most curious. I was about to cancel it too, since I only want the game for the faceplate and box and I realized that the $40 I was gonna pay for it (I used the 25% off code when it worked on preorders) was overvaluing those two things just a bit. :P

I think I'm gonna leave it as-is for now to see what's going on. :S

Gamestop's system lists items in your orders with their current status, not the status it was at when you ordered. If you have an open order, it should still ship out ok. I asked them about this a little while back when they were having their crazy sales and I got Disgaea for $13 new.

#442 Keirnoth   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   149 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

Man, I wish Amazon would offer from sorta promotional credit for this game. They've done it for big AND small name titles before, so I find it odd they aren't doing so for this, despite the fact that they're getting a huge chunk of money from us CAGs.

#443 RollingSkull   No Decisive Evidence CAGiversary!   5497 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

RollingSkull

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:51 PM

Posted Image

Dammit Aksys.

#444 Virgil_Leone   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   189 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Virgil_Leone

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:52 AM

just preordered on amazon, any deals on this I should know about

#445 djricekcn   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   506 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

djricekcn

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:04 AM

Man, I wish Amazon would offer from sorta promotional credit for this game. They've done it for big AND small name titles before, so I find it odd they aren't doing so for this, despite the fact that they're getting a huge chunk of money from us CAGs.

why? they don't do it for majority of the games, only a few.

#446 Vortextk   Killer7 CAGiversary!   2336 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:23 AM

Name some small titles, cause I can't. Most of these are ALWAYS on bigger titles, for good reason. Why discount a product, or in this case offer credit back after purchase, on a limited run item that will appeal heavily to a very small audience and basically 0 to everyone else. They match and add gift cards to things like madden, call of duty, halo, GoW etc to make you buy the game from them instead of a competitor, not just a nice "here you go extra".

Just canceled alpha protocol from amazon, does not look worth it, even with a good discount, for me personally; maybe down the road. That makes Deathsmiles the next game I get followed by crackdown. Looking forward to another box I have to hide away somewhere, heh. This and agarest can have it's own shrine. I guess this isn't nearly as bad though

#447 Diebythesword   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1334 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Diebythesword

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

If Glory of Herecles for $11 comes with a $10 credit this could easily come with some credit....not that I care, I'll gladly pay 70 for this.

#448 Vortextk   Killer7 CAGiversary!   2336 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:44 AM

Again, it's matching gamestop. Amazon wouldn't be offering it on heracles if GS didn't first.

#449 G-Nitro   G-Nitro.com CAGiversary!   733 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:10 AM

I just got in my Death Smiles IIX Hori Stick. Loving it. Can't wait to play Death Smiles with it. :D

Posted Image

G-Nitro.com is my blog about Gaming, K-Pop, Anime and more!
Follow me on Twitter
XBL: GNitro MWS Steam: G-Nitro PSN: G-Nitro (Message me with who you are or I will probably ignore)

#450 ncc1701p   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   250 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:30 AM

I just got in my Death Smiles IIX Hori Stick. Loving it. Can't wait to play Death Smiles with it. :D

grin pretty nice. I have this one also on order and its sitting in my friends house in japan right now. No need since i have the DS1 stick which i'll use.

I'm dam curious to see where these pre-orders are gonna go. I did an Amazon pre-order when it 1st was announced and orderable. Gamestop is a my 2nd place but I always go in unless online has some crazy deal.
Posted Image