Walmart.com 3 months XBox Live Gold Membership and 1600 Microsoft Points $25

[quote name='jozanovic']Product Not Found!
Too bad.[/QUOTE]

That's because direct links to walmart don't work. Just look it up.

Its listed under 'Xbox 360 Accessories' 1/3 of the way down the page. Details say 'Limited time only. While supplies last. Online only. One per household.' If you still dont see it search for 'value bundle'. It's the only one with both keywords.

Came out to 27.47 shipped for me! Well worth it

[quote name='Xdt-Inferno']Its listed under 'Xbox 360 Accessories' 1/3 of the way down the page. Details say 'Limited time only. While supplies last. Online only. One per household.' If you still dont see it search for 'value bundle'. It's the only one with both keywords.

Came out to 27.47 shipped for me! Well worth it[/QUOTE]

Oh wow thanks xdt-Inferno and lawyers with guns, I just couldn't find it before and I searched for live under the microsoft category. I'm running out of time so I'll probably get this :D.

[quote name='An J0e']does this work at walmart stores?[/QUOTE]

the walmart i worked for would NOT match online prices. im pretty sure thats walmarts standard. but there is always site to store.

I doubt any store would price match an online-only deal. Would be great if they did, though. Skipping on the S&H would be nice.

[quote name='jhferry']Taxes and shipping make this not as great...[/QUOTE]

It stills comes to about $1.75 under Amazon's $30. My PRIME shipping has expired so WM would be my choice. I've yet to pull the trigger on this as I don't need GOLD but I do want more points. Decisions, decisions.

bread's done
Back