Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a shitty day so far...I wish I was still salaried...I so would have called in sick today. At least it was a productive day.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My day was shitty too. Time to revamp the resume.[/QUOTE]

I thought you liked your job.

[quote name='Mojimbo']So Netflix finally releases an app with instant streaming on it....but it's iPad only? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

There's been talks of the app heading to the Zune HD as well...which probably means that the Windows Series 7 Phone will get it too.

Shit. I just checked my paypal account and I had three bogus charges on it.

They came through my paypal debit card, which I still have in my possession so it couldn't have been used that way. I haven't used it at any shady websites. Well I can't rule out spyware, but chances of that being is case is very low because I just recently reinstalled windows and I scan my system pretty regularly.

So really I have no fucking clue how this happened.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Monoprice?[/QUOTE]

You know I have purchased from there before with this card, but it has been awhile. I am figuring that it must have been breach of records on some server because that's the only thing I can think.

For anybody that watches South Park, I have a question. Does Cartman's voice in this new season seem changed to you? His voice sounds deeper now and I don't like it...

4-1-2010%204-22-00%20PM.jpg

Budge, check out the Community section on the X360 Dashboard, they have a thing on how to turn child accounts into adult accounts. I didn't click on it myself as it's a video i don't have the patience to watch ATM, but you should check it out.

Come on munch, or someone else, make an OMFG they got me thread about the "prank" and do your specialty......

How to Train Your Dragon was an alright kid flick. Somehow my 2 year old, who can never sit still, managed to sit through the entire movie. Not bad for his first trip to the theater. He did go apeshit when Toy Story 3 was shown and wanted to take down the static clings on the windows.

Get to watch the Great Dane again. Hooray for money to spend on booze and the ponies at Keeneland when it opens this weekend.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It sucks I didn't get to relish April Fools this year. A day without Jake would have been a great day.[/QUOTE]
Well i hope it was worth it.:roll:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Flowery, do you watch Justified?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I really like the show. Timothy Olyphant is awesome.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah I really like the show. Timothy Olyphant is awesome.[/QUOTE]

I like it too. Is Kentucky really like that though?

I wish there was a TV show that took place in upstate NY.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I like it too. Is Kentucky really like that though?

I wish there was a TV show that took place in upstate NY.[/QUOTE]

Well the problem is that none of the show is actually shot in Kentucky.

Also, it's hard to characterize Kentucky. There are some crazy backwoods motherfuckers in Eastern Kentucky but there are plenty of really nice decent country folks as well.

I guess it's like any place that have tough stereotypes, you're never going to get a full accurate depiction. That's why I wish they would've at least shot some exterior scenes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back