A ton of DVDs, great NES games, Genesis, and SNES games for trade.

[quote name='HorrorFan88']Interested in your DS lite- check my list please, thanks![/QUOTE]

I didnt see anything. =(

hey, found your list
interested in Beyond Good and Evil, maybe GTA double pack and Midnight Club
but def. BGaE
do I have any SNES games you were interested in?

[quote name='sml_mndz']majora's mask works rite?[/QUOTE]

Havent played it in forever but yes as far as I know it works perfectly. Its cart only.

Unfortunately, I'm not extremely comfortable without paypal. PM what you were planning doing and we'll see if we can work something out.

[quote name='anji2128']Unfortunately, I'm not extremely comfortable without paypal. PM what you were planning doing and we'll see if we can work something out.[/QUOTE]

Your box is full. :cry:

[quote name='Moltres423']hey did you send the DS Lite out yet? (+ free bump :D)[/QUOTE]

I did and I totally forgot to PM you the DC number. :drool: PM inc.

[bump]=D

Since you have stated that if I pm you any further that it will not be viewed by you and that you will not respond to it: I am making a public post for you and all mods to see because you threatened to take action against me with moderators or admins.

I am leaving you negative feedback because the condition you described the DS Lite you sent me was perfect, I have screencapped your thread for posterity to show that it is indeed what you said. I essentially found this not to be the case.

When I asked what your idea of perfect was you stated that,"I cant say that if you turn it just right in the right light there arent any scratches. But its what I would call excellent. I would be more than happy to take more detailed pictures for you if you want. No dents, all the buttons work perfectly, etc.". Indeed there was a ton of scratches on both the case and both screens. Enough to say that the condition of the ds is not perfect. I won't complain about this too much since you said there some scratches, lets continue

The fact is, is that the hinge to the upper screen is cracked and while it doesn't effect functionality it is a tad bit of an eyesore, heres a pic: http://yfrog.com/izdsc03252dj
Also, there's a nick in the plastic itself that is bothersome to me that is placed right above the insignia on the back of the top upper screen. I'm not providing a pic of it but I can if a mod/admin requests it.

Everything else was good except for a thumb sized food/grease mark that came out with a little bit of rubbing alcohol.

Also, I was just simply looking for an apology man, that's all I wanted. I felt like you did me, the buyer, wrong in this case by not accurately describing it right in words. If you had just manned up and admitted to this was a mistake in communication, I would have left it at that, but you argued with me via pm that I did something wrong and was lying about it- I'm not and I can back it up with as many pictures as it takes, just say the word.

bread's done
Back