Xbox 360 Microsoft Points (Instant Delivery)

Fahd

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know reliable websites to get Microsoft Points delivered instantly via e-mail? I'm looking for the cheapest price and a code that will work in the EU as well as the UK. Any help?

Does anyone know if these will work in the EU?

UK/EU points are the same.

Occasionally you get cheaper deals on 2100 point cards, but personally I'd just go with ShopTo since it's instant online delivery and I don't think you'll find much cheaper anywhere else.

yes, shopto is the "reliable" way to go for cheap and istant ms points

just a note though: it seems that it does not let you use paypal to pay for istant codes (it forces you through the "sagepay" gateway instead...)

Yeah, I asked them about it on Twitter and basically their bank doesn't like it when they use PayPal for an data-delivery product, which is understandable.

Would be nice if they told you that on the website.

I get this when i try to buy 4200 points (on shopto):

Due to the limited availability of digital stock and problems with attempted fraud we have had to block
purchases of digital products from customers who have not had an active card on our system for more than 30 days.

You currently have no purchase history (with your current credit card).

If you have recently updated your card or have not purchased with your current card you
will be unable to purchase an instant code at this time.

Well, isn't that a kick in the nuts.

UPDATE: got some off ebay. 4200mspoints for 32.50. Will let you know if i get scammed :p
Got the code but need to wait until i get home as xbox.com is associated with my New Zealand account and not my UK one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know any reliable place other than ShopTo for Xbox Live 12 Month instant codes? My friend can't order from there cause of the same problem TheToiletDuck has, so looking for another place.

[quote name='farmor-cn']"This purchased item information is no longer available."

Link doesn't work for me[/QUOTE]

Ah, must just come up for me because i won the auction. Oh well, nevermind just do a search there are plenty on there. Just make sure you check their feedback first.

Does anyone know a place that works worldwide? Looks like a lot of the ones on eBay are UK only. I bought a UK one assuming it would work for my friend, on ShopTo, and it didn't so..

bread's done
Back