The Saboteur $19.99 at Toys R Us B&M and Gamestop.com/B&M

wrencrest

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Saboteur for PS3 (forgot to check for 360) dropped to $19.99 at my local TRU today. I checked online and still see a $39.99 price. I have not heard of TRU being YMMV, so this should be good everywhere (except maybe NYC). The guy at the store said he never saw a $60 drop straight to $20 before. Me neither really. Enjoy!

EDIT: From UnknownAssassin:
It's also showing up as $19.99 new for all platforms on the gamestop website. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/searc...atchallpartial

From Loomis1975
Newegg also has both versions for $19.99
PS3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-722-_-Product
360 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-633-_-Product

Looks like it's new price-point.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wrencrest']The Saboteur dropped to $19.99 at my local TRU today. I checked online and still see a $39.99 price. I have not heard of TRU being YMMV, so this should be good everywhere (except maybe NYC). The guy at the store said he never saw a $60 drop straight to $20 before. Me neither really. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Both systems or just 360/Ps3?

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Both systems or just 360/Ps3?[/QUOTE]
Sorry for that, thanks!. Updated the OP, PS3 only. Forgot to check for 360 in my rush to get back to work.

Going to try and stop by GS and pick me up a copy. $20 was my price for this game. Friend said it was interesting.

Just called, it's instore also. Huh, didn't see this drop coming at all.

Hoping it drops to $17.99 used at GS.com for some even bigger discounts. It's funny how the guide is now the same price as the game IMO.

[quote name='jazzman']Now just have to wait for the EA store to drop this to $20, so I can use my BB Sims cash.[/QUOTE]

Might have to wait awhile, EA is pretty slow on price drops.

Dead Space extraction is 29.99 at GS, Amazon, best buy, and Newegg...but still shows as $49.95 at their store.

great find wrencrest......i've been looking at this game for some time and was going to bite at 39.99 but i always felt it was going to drop so i waited. word of mouth has been mixed on this but i'm gonig to pick it up at 19.99. thanks!

[quote name='kaydigi']Dropped to $19.99 @ Kmart also.[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome for the folks that can still use the $10 coupon. Will be a definite purchase for me.

SWEET! The nude club code too... gotta have gotta have :lol:

Oh, don't forget to use the $1 off coupon they gave out during the Easter thingy.

[quote name='UnknownAssassin']Looks like it's new price-point. It's a pretty underrated game for '09. I put about 30 hours in it while doing some of the extra things after I completed the main/side missions. I'd recommend it at that price.[/QUOTE]Really, an incredible steal at that price.

This was selling for $39.99 for a little while, so it's not a straight drop from $60. I got mine for $20 with the EA store coupon, but haven't played it yet - had to finish GoW 3.

I just got this at a Mom and Pop shop for $19.99 I think the drop is universal. Mom and Pop stores are usually the last to drop their prices.

[quote name='wrencrest']The guy at the store said he never saw a $60 drop straight to $20 before. Me neither really. Enjoy!
[/QUOTE]

The game had been $39.99 at TRU for a while now, at least here in NC at the store I work at, so it's just a normal $20 price drop.

Good news, though, I've been meaning to check out this game and this is a perfect opportunity.

Has anyone been able to confirm in store at Toys R Us that it's $19.99 (for the 360)? Want to go grab it at Toys R Us because I have that $10 gift card that I want to use but don't want to drive to Toys R Us only to discover the price is still $40.

[quote name='Kelegacy']Sweet, I'll need to get a copy. A new one, sealed if I can get it, so I can get that $5 code.[/QUOTE]
Even if its been gutted they'll have all included codes with the disk.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Even if its been gutted they'll have all included codes with the disk.[/QUOTE]

So the code for the nude bar is on the disc? I can buy it gutted? I thought it was a code in the case since if you buy used you have to buy the nude bar.(since I saw in on Xbox live for sell)

don't think it'll drop on the EA store but those that bought it there already are probably pissed. i would have picked it up if $15 and $20 stacked but didn't want another game to pad.

GS never updates their used prices when theres a drop.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']So the code for the nude bar is on the disc? I can buy it gutted? I thought it was a code in the case since if you buy used you have to buy the nude bar.(since I saw in on Xbox live for sell)[/QUOTE]

Its in the package...

And its not so much a nude bar as a place under the original bar. It is nothing major the bigger deal is the DLC offers a few more hiding places in the overall world.

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']Has anyone been able to confirm in store at Toys R Us that it's $19.99 (for the 360)? Want to go grab it at Toys R Us because I have that $10 gift card that I want to use but don't want to drive to Toys R Us only to discover the price is still $40.[/QUOTE]

Just call?

Wow I just ordered it from EA store but the order is still in process. Rumors are flying that people who used the PAX code last weekend are getting orders cancelled. If it happens I can still get this game cheap. It seems like a lot of people really like the game.

i also picked this up on the ea site along with lotr conquest, deadspace, burnout paradise and skate 2 for $25...thats a lil better of a deal ...this is second best though

so it seems the dlc works just like dantes infenro...there just a insert with a code that you plug into the playstation right?

Nice... but I've got plenty of games waiting so I might just pass on this until some kind of a B2G1F or B1G1 half off sale. Too bad it missed the recent B1G1 half off sale.

[quote name='squishface']Ahhh Crap, I just bought a used copy last week :( maybe I can return it and get a new one ?[/QUOTE]

As long as your within the 7 day return period you'll be fine.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Might have to wait awhile, EA is pretty slow on price drops.

Dead Space extraction is 29.99 at GS, Amazon, best buy, and Newegg...but still shows as $49.95 at their store.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't. It says $29.99.

Since I am considering getting this at GameStop or Best Buy does anyone have an opinion on it? What would you equate it to? I never though of getting it but I know it got a good reception, and for $10-18 (I have a $10 BB certificate) I am wondering if it's my kind of game.

bread's done
Back