Help my daughter go to college & I may give you a videogame!

pacifickarma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Against my better judgment, my wife has entered our newborn daughter in a contest to win a cover appearance on American Baby magazine. The winning baby also wins $25K for college. I initially opposed the idea, but since my wife went ahead and submitted her picture, I figure she might as well win it. If you could take a minute and vote for my daughter, I would certainly appreciate it! I think you can vote once per day, and the contest runs for one week. Thanks!

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/194251

Post here each time that you vote. (This will be on the honor system.) You can vote once per day, per computer. At the end of the week, I will randomly select 3 people from this thread and send them a random video game from my collection. Thanks for helping!

UPDATE: OK, it looks like my daughter will be finishing in 5th place. I have no idea what kind of shady methods the other babies used to move up so quickly and knock my girl out of 1st, but whatever. She had a great run thanks to you guys. I've used the random number generator over at random.org to select 3 lucky winners from this thread.

The three winners are: sykotek (#600), Anhmeister (#593), and Lord_Kefka (#479)

I will be posting more details once I hear from them. Thanks for all of the help. This is a wonderful community and I'm proud to be a member of it! My daughter says:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute little girl. I have a 6 month old myself, so I will gladly vote every day for a fellow parent trying to get something good for the future for their little one.

Blocked on my work computer, but I'll throw a vote when I get home.

Edit: Home and voted.

Last edited by a moderator:
voted

Though i dont agree with Dish being the best in tv : ) (it was the thing you had to type to prove you voted or something ) LOL

Alright I voted for the photo entitled:

Great-grandma's gown
Submitted by: Eva

Was this the correct photo?
Either way good luck to you and your daughter.

I voted, but I would prefer 10% of the college fund over a game. Let me know when I win, $2,500 would go a long way on my $15,000 loan. I've got a few years, so I don't need it immediately.

Beautiful daughter. I voted on all 3 of my computers, and told both my sisters and mother to vote! Good luck! I'm in school now and trust me, I wish my parents would have put aside some money for tuition.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Voted. Why would you be opposed to this? It's free money for college.[/QUOTE]

I'd be opposed to it, too. It's not the end, it's the means.

But, since we're here, voted.

Voted. I generally come into contact with 4-5 different computers a day, so I'll try to rack 'em when I can.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back