Closed Beta Keys for Perfect World's new 2.5D Action RPG, Battle of the Immortals!

ALMEHDAAOL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi guys,

I wanted to share a closed beta key giveaway for Battle of the Immortals, Perfect World's upcoming 2.5D MMO Action-RPG:

http://www.thekartel.com/thegreaton...y_closed_beta_keys_to_battle_of_the_immortals

Perfect World has come up with a lot of interesting free-to-play MMORPGs lately. This one is no exception. Battle of the Immortals' large emphasis on PvP is what's hooking me. The trailer for the game is in that post.

I'm signed up as almehdaaol. See everyone online soon!

Awesome... I like these kinds of games. They've got the sign-ups for Forsaken World up, also. If you click to apply for a beta key, it just emails you one, and you do the same thing.

More codes have been added for those still looking to get in on this game. Not sure if it goes live at midnight PST or tomorrow morning, but the day is finally here to check Battle of the Immortals out.

Thanks for the key! I used 112 of the 4/12/10 batch

EDIT: How do I actually download the game? I got the "beta key successfully activated" message, but I don't have a link or anything to actually download the game. Any ideas?

EDIT2: Found it: Battle of the Immortals page - the "Downloads" button changes to "Download" and you can download the game rather than getting the list of games like you would before.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back