CAG/PS3 Red Dead Redemption Posse Nights ( SUNDAYS! )

Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg

--I understand that the game has NOT been released yet but I thought it would be nice to go ahead and get a CAG User-Base .

--This thread is exclusively for the PS3 version of the game to not get things too confusing for others.

--Just post on this thread that you want to participate in the CAG gamer-night , then I will post your PSN ID in a list with the other users.

-OPTIONAL type if you have preordered the game and if you have paid it off ( doing this will more than likely get you more friend-request because they will know if you actually will have it or not )

--Let keep this thread going strong and maybe we can get at least a full team going

Game-Types:
Grab the Bag: One bag of gold. Gangs must grab the bag and return it to their base.
Shootout: Deathmatch.
Hold Your Own: Capture the Flag. Each team holds one base and one bag of gold. Each team tries to enter the enemy base and get their hands on the gold, while trying to defend their own.
Gold Rush: Multiple bags of gold scattered throughout the map. Players try to collect those bags. More than one can be carried at a time, but movement speed drops accordingly.
Free Roam: The starting point of all game modes, places the players in the world of Red Dead Redemption without established objectives.

Screen Shots:
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

Weapons List:
Handguns :
-Mauser C96
-Borchardt C-93
-Colt Model 1903/1908
-Single Action Army
-Smith & Wesson No. 3 Revolver
-LeMat Revolver
-Volcanic Pistol

Rifles :
-Spencer Model 1860 Carbine
-1860 Henry Rifle
-Winchester 1892 Saddle Ring Carbine
-Evans Repeating Rifle
-1873 Trapdoor Springfield Cavalry Carbine
-Sharps 1874 Long Range
-Carcano Rifle
-Remington Rolling Block Sporting Rifle

Shotguns :
-Sawn Off Shotgun
-Side-by-Side Shotgun Model 1878
-Winchester Model 1897
-Browning Auto-5

Others :
-Cannon
-Gatling Gun
-Maxim Gun
-Dynamite
-Firebottle
-Knife
-Rope

PLAYERS LIST :

1. AndrewsAwesome CAG USERNAME : iKilledChewbacca
2. SaintNoir CAG USERNAME : Saint Noir
3. CaptnStryker CAG USERNAME : Romus
4. Rounatic CAG USERNAME : FlipSide
5. Fizzywix CAG USERNAME : FizzyWix
6. Jun-Syz CAG USERNAME : guynextshore
7. RaptorXD CAG USERNAME : carbontiger
8. lokizz00CAG USERNAME : lokizz
9. ShinChibiJosh CAG USERNAME : ChibiJosh
10. mmmpepsi CAG USERNAME : WhoKnows
11. tcatsninfan CAG USERNAME : tcatsninfan
12. combatrhombus CAG USERNAME : combatrhombus
13. CheapestGamer CAG USERNAME : IAmTheCheapestGamer
14. kube00 CAG USERNAME : kube00
15. j-cart CAG USERNAME : j-cart
16. StarkKat CAG USERNAME : NamPaehc
17. wotcher CAG USERNAME : enufs8d
18. bobo2k4 CAG USERNAME : bobo2k4
19. HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ CAG USERNAME : HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ
20. rafael122 CAG USERNAME : rafael122
21. kube00 CAG USERNAME : kube00
22. kilvaskills CAG USERNAME : kilvas09
23. MakulaTolkien CAG USERNAME : Makula
24. GhostReav7 CAG USERNAME : GhostKuma7
25. Arcius44 CAG USERNAME : Rusk
26. FinalMeteor CAG USERNAME : RedGamer
27. TheNotoriousROB CAG USERNAME : The Notorious ROB
28. GHETTOMEXIKAN CAG USERNAME : AceBoogz
29. blueweltall CAG USERNAMER : blueweltall
30. Schiebs1024 CAG USERNAME : rcballer2123
31. Eddiesketti CAG USERNAME : dimeadz
32. KnightsDwn CAG USERNAME : KinightsDwn
33. Spidex3000 CAG USERNAME : Spidex3000

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with any night BUT Thursday

Paid in Full from Amazon, but may change to Best Buy

sounds like fun

for this game a 'CAG Posse' is more like (Cheap Ass Gunslinger's ) lol

I was originally just getting the game for the Single Player but after watching that Open world Multiplayer Video it just made me want the game more. Sign me up for game nights..already pre-ordered the game a long time ago back when I still had prime trial :D

I'll have this release day some way or another.

I voted Sunday.

Most of the time, game nights are too early for my to play anyway though.

NICE!! I was wondering when this will turn up.
Weeknights vary per quarter (don't know what my schedule would be like). Weekends should be fine.

I've preordered this already & Paid in full!!

I'll be in once I get my PS3 fixed...if I didn't get a faulty replacement laser it would be fixed now. Should have it within around a week of release though.

once i beat sp thouroghly ill join up with yall for some online hijinks. especially hunting damn i cant wait to bag a grizzly. paid in full at amazon just gotta wait till it gets here.

My PSN ID and CAG username are one and the same, tcatsninfan. I have this preordered from Amazon (paid in full) but I'm using Super Saver shipping, so I probably won't have it until Thursday or Friday or who knows when. I'd definitely be interested in getting some peeps together, though.

I don't have a huge preference as far as what night to play except I'd prefer it not to be Friday or Saturday. Sunday would be pretty great though, now that I think about it.

:lol: I must be insane. I have TWO copies fully paid off on pre-order from Gamestop. Only reasons I pre-ordered it from the website was cuz I'm working the Tuesday primary here in PA and won't be able to get it release day unless I go tomorrow afternoon/evening and attend the midnight release AND of course because I might actually get all the bonuses from ordering from the website since the stores 'never get enough to cover all the pre-orders':roll:.

But chances are I'm going to attend the midnight release now and hopefully get some more swag for going to that. Then I'll just return the pre-ordered online copy in-store with my receipt the next day.;)

My PSN name is CheapestGamer and hopefully none of you will have a problem with my slow high speed(768kbps DSL:lol: or as it's been called before 'Brazilian internet').

I voted for Sunday also, btw.

Tue/Wed or Sunday

I call IATCG's speed Soviet internet

Im sure mine will come in the mail, free for me to review and to play

[quote name='guynextshore']Hm, I have a suggestion to the OP - to include the CAG sn along with the PSN ID, that way we know who we are talking to (CAG wise).[/QUOTE]

OKay back from Vacation so I am updating OP with your suggestion shortly

Okay everyone should be added to the list so far, I am very tired so I will add the CAG name tomorrow.

TOMORROW is the day we will see what gamernight it will be :D looks like Sunday so far

I might also add more info on the game : gametypes, rules, etc.

add me: wotcher

paid off 2 copies. maybe 3.

i hope theyre not going to be assholes and fucking have a level 10 trophy like gta4.

[quote name='enufs8d']add me: wotcher

paid off 2 copies. maybe 3.

i hope theyre not going to be assholes and fucking have a level 10 trophy like gta4.[/QUOTE]
What about that annoyingly long Petrovic trophy from GTA IV?:lol: I knew a few people who wanted to try and get that, but after we kept getting our asses handed to us in the mode where you have to rescue Petrovic from his plane at the airport and missing the time limit by 10 minutes:lol: many of them gave up on that one.

Good For Me Cart. =D Ill Have It Release Day as
Well.

[quote name='j-cart']Paid in full from gamestop.

I am down to get a Monday, Tuesday or Sunday night CAG posse going.[/QUOTE]

My PSN ID = arcius44

I pre-ordered the game from Amazon, but I likely won't be around until Sunday.

I wonder how many people will try to get the 'Pre-order Triple Bonus' to get their chacter the:

Golden Guns - Amazon
Gunfighter - Gamestop
Warhorse - Best Buy

I sure hope this DLC is shareable, so it can be used with each of my users, it sucks when its only good on one username.

[quote name='Romis']I wonder how many people will try to get the 'Pre-order Triple Bonus' to get their chacter the:

Golden Guns - Amazon
Gunfighter - Gamestop
Warhorse - Best Buy

I sure hope this DLC is shareable, so it can be used with each of my users, it sucks when its only good on one username.[/QUOTE]

All I want is the fuckin' playing cards. Damn this exclusive to each retailer bullshit.:bomb:

Yeah. Only another hour and 54 minutes here. I think I'm heading out in a bit to see if they have any extra goodies to give away if I get there earlier than midnight. If not, then I might swing by Wally World and see if I can find a pack of the cards there.

[quote name='j-cart']Hah i don't think i got 27 open spots left on my friend's list. Time to do some cleaning up.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah , when making this thread I thought maybe about 10-15 would sign up lol but damn already over 25

Its over 25 now but we'll see how many actually keep playing in a few weeks. Honestly, I think I'll be putting in a decent amount of time with SP and may pop into MP here and there.

[quote name='carbontiger']Its over 25 now but we'll see how many actually keep playing in a few weeks. Honestly, I think I'll be putting in a decent amount of time with SP and may pop into MP here and there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here but I will definitely play whenever the play dates are going to be. But I am not going to be able to play tomorrow between either 7-8 or 8-9 ( whenever Lost comes on )

bread's done
Back