Killzone Liberation $10.82, Secret Agent Clank $10.75

gamerdogbert

CAGiversary!
For those who prefer their games on UMD rather than downloadable, Amazon is offering the retail version of Killzone: Liberation for $10.82 with FSSS. This is only 83 cents more than the digital version is on sale this week on PSN.

If you prefer the UMD versions of either Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier, or Avatar, those are both $19.79 & $19.99 respectively on Amazon, basically the same price as the PSN sale (or 20 cents less ;) )

Also, I noticed that Secret Agent Clank is currently $10.75 with FSSS, sold by NYC Electronics and fulfilled by Amazon.

I can't believe Clank is still like 40 bucks on the PSN store, that's nuts.

For Jax though, it's not a sale, it's a permanent price drop.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']For Jax though, it's not a sale, it's a permanent price drop.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I only mention Avatar and Jak & Daxter because they are the same deal as the downloadable versions from the PSN sale thread, but if you are like me and would prefer to have a physical copy then I'm just letting people know they can get the same deal on that too.

I just ordered KZ: Liberation from Amazon. It's worth the extra 83 cents to get a physical copy.

I also got Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror for $9.59 and I saw that Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow for $12.53 if anyone is interested in those too...

How is Killzone? I just picked up a PSP about 2 weeks ago and that game sparked some interest but I would love to get some feedback from someone who owns it.

[quote name='Junkyarddogg']How is Killzone? I just picked up a PSP about 2 weeks ago and that game sparked some interest but I would love to get some feedback from someone who owns it.[/QUOTE]

it's really a great game! very fun on the PSP, I highly recommend it :D

on another note, I don't see how this is a deal b/c right now you can get Killzone Liberation for $9.99 on PSN. So no reason to have the UMD for .82 cents more..I'm picking it up tonight for my Go..great deal!

[quote name='Junkyarddogg']How is Killzone? I just picked up a PSP about 2 weeks ago and that game sparked some interest but I would love to get some feedback from someone who owns it.[/QUOTE]

For me it was just ok. It is from a overhead isometric perspective likethe new Army of Two game for the PSP.

If you're looking for actual FPS games then get Syphon Filter. Both games are very good. Also, Resistance Retribution is very good. All 3 were done by the same company.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I can't believe Clank is still like 40 bucks on the PSN store, that's nuts.

For Jax though, it's not a sale, it's a permanent price drop.[/QUOTE]

Another reason that adds to the PSPgo's failure.

[quote name='token2k6']it's really a great game! very fun on the PSP, I highly recommend it :D

on another note, I don't see how this is a deal b/c right now you can get Killzone Liberation for $9.99 on PSN. So no reason to have the UMD for .82 cents more..I'm picking it up tonight for my Go..great deal![/QUOTE]

As I stated clearly, this is a deal if you DO prefer a UMD to digital, like I do. I would 100x rather spend the extra 83 cents to get a physical copy that I can then resell on eBay when I'm done with it. That 83 cents difference will net me at least $5 cash back down the road when I'm done with the game, as opposed to the digital copy which can't be resold at all, so the way I look at it is once I sell it to get half my money back, I only paid $5 or so in the long run to basically rent the game.

bread's done
Back