- Dedicated Servers
- Public Beta
- Host Migration
- Social Matches Returning
- Pendulum Lancer/Sawed-Off Shotgun are choices for spawn weapons
- Guardian and Submission merged into the "Capture the Leader" gametype. Must hold the leader for 30 seconds to win. Leader can struggle and see enemy positions.
- New Team Deathmatch mode: Each team begins with 20 lives, and they gradually dwindle to zero as team members are killed and re-spawn. The last team standing gets a point, and the first team to score two points wins. There are no locked spawn points, so it's impossible to camp in an open area with your back to one, unless you want a bayonet in your back.
- The Gorgon burst pistol has been re-named the Gorgon SMG and fires as an automatic now, suddenly making it the go-to gun for meatshield wielders
- Grenades can still be tagged to surfaces, but the Ink grenade and the new Incendiary grenade no longer give off warning beeps when thrown. By the time you see one, it's probably already too late
- Horde returning with "fundamental" changes
- New XP system with Ribbons/Medals
- Tap Y to "spot" enemies
Video of MP footage from Kotaku:
- Customizable Lancers
- Locust Queen/Thrashball Cole playable MP characters
Edited by Trakan, 07 October 2010 - 07:13 PM.