Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
jared.jpg

picture is unrelated

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']was about to post an ott.[/QUOTE]

jared.jpg

EDIT: Just got a receipt and shipping notice from Netflix. Have they always worked on Saturdays and this is the first time I'm noticing it or is this a new development?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption both come out next month? Ugh. I don't have the money or time for two new games in one month! Now I gotta decide which one to get...

Yeah, May is got too much going on:

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes
:360: Blur
:360: Split/Second
:360: Red Dead Redemption
:360: Alan Wake

I got all of those pre-ordered...my damn tax refund needs to arrive pronto!

This rock hall of fame anniversary concert is awesome.

From Hollywood Video i got:
There Will Be Blood
POTC At World's End
Hellboy 2
Wall E
The Wrestler

SMG2 is May, too. That's three games for me, with Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption. :x

Luckily I have a lot of credit on YF360G and with Gamestop.

I think i might sign up for gamefly over the summer, will give me another credit for yf360g too so i can buy one too.

I just got an email from some random girl in my biology class about people spamming the classes inbox with "I missed class, can someone send me the notes?" messages. Her message was along the lines of, "Quit sending emails to random people! It's so annoying!". What purpose does spamming peoples email serve if you are spamming peoples email to get the message across?

I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I'll probably get Green Day Rock Band in June, and then Crackdown 2 in July.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I'll probably get Green Day Rock Band in June, and then Crackdown 2 in July.[/QUOTE]

I correct my statement. I might not have anything to buy until July. I was thinking about Blazblue: Continuum Shift but Crackdown 2 had slipped off my radar. I'll probably wait to see the reviews before I actually grab it, but hey, I really liked the first one and was disappointed I got it long after people around here were done playing it. :|

I am. Unless you're talking to Frosty. I already mentioned shit I want to buy in May so I omitted it this time. A few days ago he mentioned that he can't get into RDR or Alan Wake.

I loved the first one until I got to the third gang (the yellow ones I think, I dunno, it was the last gang) and got my ass handed to me repeatedly.

Yeah i meant frosty. I barely remember playing Revolver, there were a couple of other western games i played too and probably have themm crossed in memory. Redemption just looks awesome though.

Man...saturdays are now shit. I wake up to go to a 4 hour class starting at 9:30am and the I go straight to work afterwards and I don't get off until 1am. :/

One side of my face and arm is beet red. It's always nice to drink in the sun.

Also fuck trying to walk around inside a horse track with a record 35,000+ people (the ladies weren't the problem just the complete frat boy douchebags wearing their awesome suits and rayban/oakley sunglasses with the fucking strap on the back).

~~~

Rosetta Stone is neat.

I want that pentagram pizza JFD told me about so bad!
[quote name='tiredfornow']Lady GaGa looks pretty hot wearing that two piece american flag bikini in her new video. Would hit.[/QUOTE]
I want to ejaculate in her vagina so bad!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']After April, I've got a 0 game outlook until probably September... :(

I wonder if that free copy of Halo ODST will ever come?[/QUOTE]

Has there been any updates? I really don't think we will.

[quote name='munch']Has there been any updates? I really don't think we will.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm guessing it'll be like that "put in your information here if you didn't get the gears 2 artbook" thing, where it indicated your info was received and they would ship one out, but nothing ever came. :(

Do you think munch was calling me frugal here?

"Hey frosty, send me a good price you'll be thinking over PM. Then I'll haggle with you temporaryscars style."

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Zew said my 360 can't be a JTAG, but how do I know if he's on the level? Maybe it's a trap.[/QUOTE]

Unless you have a JTAG cable soldered to your motherboard, I'm pretty sure you're fine. And I'm pretty sure neither of your banned boxes are JTAG'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back