-=SwagBucks=- Earn Prizes for Doing What You do Every Day Online.

Vargas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)

Have you ever been sitting in front of your computer thinking that you could be doing something more with your time on the internet? SwagBucks is an easier site for earning prizes compared to the traditional method of filling out surveys and hoping you get accepted or doing offers that may cost you money. This site doesn't work like that. As was mentioned in the title, you earn by doing the simple things you do every day online. You even get to start off with 30 SwagBucks for registering! I have already cashed out for $15 in Amazon gift cards. Here is how you can start earning SwagBucks towards your first big prize:

Searches: The meat and potatoes of SwagBucks is their search function. All you do is use their search engine to find what you are looking for on the internet. Every once in a while when searching you will earn points -- usually around 10 - 20 points, sometimes more than that.

Shopping: Shopping online is something we already do, so why not get rewarded for it. SwagBucks has hundreds of reputable online stores to choose from such as: Best Buy, I-Tunes, Target, NewEgg, Tiger Direct, and many more.

Swag Codes: This site truly aims to have fun. SwagBucks will usually hide a code somewhere in their newsletter, Facebook or Twitter accounts for you to find. When you do, you can put the code in to earn around 10 - 20 SwagBucks. This is usually done once daily.

Random Winner: Every 30 minutes a winner is randomly picked to win 100 points.

Trade Ins: As a method to pursue a greener future, you can trade in your old electronics for SwagBucks. They will take old cell phones, mp3 players, video games, consoles and give SwagBucks accordingly.

Special Offers: To earn even more points, SwagBucks allows you to watch trailers for movies, commercials, and other videos which can net you between 2 - 4 SwagBucks. If you are interested in doing bigger offers such as joining Netflix, GameFly, or are looking to get a new credit card, you can get a few hundred to a few thousand SwagBucks.

Polls: Every day you can vote on the poll they are having to get an extra swag buck.

Referrals
: SwagBucks allows you to invite your friends to earn prizes and rewards you too! For each friend you invite, they will match your friend's points up to 1,000 and give them to you.

By joining, you don't have anything to lose and a lot to gain. One of the most popular prizes would have to be the Amazon gift cards. The $5 gift card is only 450 SwagBucks. It takes very little time to get enough points to purchase one of these cards.

If you enjoyed the effort that was put into compiling this or just want to sign up under me for a referral, I would appreciate it. Below this paragraph and at the top of the page is my banner that when clicked will get you on your way to earning prizes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will join with you being my referral if you join Lockerz with me as your referral.

PM me if your interested.

bread's done
Back