God of War trilogy Soundtrack for free

Always did love the music in this game. I hope the soundtrack is more completed compared to the first one, which was free.

[quote name='kart007k']wow I am doing same thing now. I am finishing my Senior Research on the music.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Semester is ending and I really need to get this senior project done!! This soundtrack will help ease the pain. thanks OP.

Wow, sure are a lot of folks on here doing Senior Research on this music! How did you decide to study this particular soundtrack?

LOL

[quote name='Pango5k']Thanks OP! Always love some free music![/QUOTE]

Free as in... beer? :beer:

:rofl:

*ahem*
sorry about that...

[quote name='menikmati']18.7 kb/s, can anyone mirror this.[/QUOTE]

I'm bouncing b/w 200 and 350 KB/s...? Of course, it did crap out on me at one point, so maybe you either get speed or stability. ;)

[quote name='bitzer']I'm bouncing b/w 200 and 350 KB/s...? Of course, it did crap out on me at one point, so maybe you either get speed or stability. ;)[/QUOTE]

Just restarted a couple of times and and now getting ~500-600 KB/s.

Awesome, thanks OP! I LOVE game music and wanted to get my hands on this. Now to find a download for the God Of War metal tribute album.....

[quote name='Los 33x']Ok wait a minute...

Isn't this the same soundtrack that came in a Ultimate Collectors Edition that I paid $100 for?[/QUOTE]
ONe of the many reasons you shouldn't buy collectors editions.

Hmmm... mine said two of the files in zip were corrupted... I'll dl again.

EDIT: I am getting an error on 16 for GOw and track 8 in GoW3. Anybody else getting this?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back