£20 PSN Card for £5

I'd play it very,very carefully (excuse the pun).

I discovered something like this a while ago, but there were reports that the discount was applied, and then removed again, leaving you with full price points, and a delivery time that makes evolution look quick.

Yeah, Marshall Ward and it's other names are no good, it's very hit and miss as they can just not pay you back the money and if you've used the code you're screwed.

[quote name='DreadZer0']I'd play it very,very carefully (excuse the pun).

I discovered something like this a while ago, but there were reports that the discount was applied, and then removed again, leaving you with full price points, and a delivery time that makes evolution look quick.[/QUOTE]

ive done this method twice with no problems whatsoever, i would say being very very careful is a bit over the top

NOOOOOOO!!!! Do NOT use Very or anything associated with it! I recently almost got burned by them with their £15 off codes. They charged my card twice for the full value, declined the code after initially processing the order with it on and then refused to either cancel the order or accept their error. I had to get Trading Standards involved to get my money back.

They're not an online shop like Play or Amazon, they're an old school home shopping catalogue, just with an online interface. They're part of Littlewoods, I believe. Everything is sold on a 14-day 'trial' and, to quote the laughably bad customer support when I phoned them "we're not just going to GIVE you £15, are we?". Terrible, terrible retailer, avoid at all costs!

[quote name='Greywing']NOOOOOOO!!!! Do NOT use Very or anything associated with it! I recently almost got burned by them with their £15 off codes. They charged my card twice for the full value, declined the code after initially processing the order with it on and then refused to either cancel the order or accept their error. I had to get Trading Standards involved to get my money back.

They're not an online shop like Play or Amazon, they're an old school home shopping catalogue, just with an online interface. They're part of Littlewoods, I believe. Everything is sold on a 14-day 'trial' and, to quote the laughably bad customer support when I phoned them "we're not just going to GIVE you £15, are we?". Terrible, terrible retailer, avoid at all costs![/QUOTE]

i think you must have been unlucky because iv used this method a few times aswell and it all went smoothly :)

bread's done
Back