I know some people on EBay are stupid, but this is just pathetic

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I had an Xbox game up for auction, someone sent a question about the item:

"Is this a game? Thanks alot"

I didn't even know how to respond to such a question. I almost don't want to answer them because if they can't figure out I have a game up for auction, they could be a pain to deal with.

I once received a negative feedback for Sega CD Lunar silver story I sold to a new ebay buyer. The negative was "He didnt tell me I would need a controller to play the game." I still havent figured that one out.

[quote name='Lexicon']I once received a negative feedback for Sega CD Lunar silver stary I sold to a new ebay buyer. The negative was "He didnt tell me I would need a controller to play the game." I still havent figured that one out.[/quote]

hahahah thats hillarious, i cant believe some people are dumb like that at times...

[quote name='moe11888']So what did you answer back?[/quote]

I said, "This is a video game for the Xbox gaming system"

I wasn't sure what else to say. I wanted to respond with a sarcastic response but I figured that wouldn't accomplish anything.

[quote name='Lexicon']I once received a negative feedback for Sega CD Lunar silver story I sold to a new ebay buyer. The negative was "He didnt tell me I would need a controller to play the game." I still havent figured that one out.[/quote]

That's hilarious, I think it's my new favorite negative feedback. My old favorite was one I saw on a poor guy's feedback profile. It was also negative: "Sorry, I decided I don't want this".

Bah, one time I was selling a copy of Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout, original copy, and this was before it had been re-released and was quite rare.

A guy buys it, but doesn't pay me, so when I try to get Ebay on him for it, he puts a negative feedback on me that I had stolen my picture of the item from someone else and frauded HIM! It almost still makes me mad to think about it... ugh.

I sold a game on ebay that he said product came as described, great service, yada yada, but the game was too pricey ... he used BUY IT NOW on a FIXED PRICE listing to get it and he left me a neutral. Sorry jackass I didn't know someone put a gun to your head to buy my game.

Let's just say I left him a negative for leaving me a stupid neutral like that.

Could be this buyer has been burned in the past by deceptive/shady sellers selling an e-mail of codes/etc. instead of a game (for example) and just wanted to make sure you were legit before buying.

I was just looking at an auction in the Games category today that wasn't for a game but for an e-mail of cheat codes for the game. Dude has like 85% feedback with many neg comments complaining about his listings. I mean the guy knows his whole game with these listings is to trick people into paying $19 for a few codes they could get for free easily. I hate assholes like that.

[quote name='Lexicon']I once received a negative feedback for Sega CD Lunar silver story I sold to a new ebay buyer. The negative was "He didnt tell me I would need a controller to play the game." I still havent figured that one out.[/quote]
That's just really sad.
Maybe he thought he could use the remote to play it? I have no idea what moron wouldn't have a controller for a system and actually buy a game, not having said controller.
I am glad I only occasionally buy stuff off ebay and I don't sell anything.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='PhrostByte']Oh yeah? Check out what I shipped out today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8172264178[/quote]

Ya know... I live within 5 minutes of about 15 places where I could get taht for $150.... Why the hell do people pay so freakin much for these trashy little things? I hear most of them burn out because they don't have any active cooling.[/quote]

Well.. For one, the PStwo is a great system. I have 3 right now, 2 are sealed... one is awaiting payment, one will be put up on ebay soon, and one I use myself and I love it.

Secondly, although I can't explain the irrational behavoir of those ebay retards all I can say is... maybe she's rich? And it does come with a new game... (although I only paid $2.10 for it)... I really don't know

One of my friends paid $230 for one of those (without the game). I almost slapped him. I was more hurt than mad, since he could have asked me and I would have got him one for less than $150 to begin with.

:rofl:

Still hard to find in Central Florida... shelves are bare.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='PhrostByte']Oh yeah? Check out what I shipped out today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8172264178[/quote]

Ya know... I live within 5 minutes of about 15 places where I could get taht for $150.... Why the hell do people pay so freakin much for these trashy little things? I hear most of them burn out because they don't have any active cooling.[/quote]

I sold a Yoshi's Island for SNES years back and the woman send it back because she thought it was broken. She thought the crayon style graphics were a defect in the cartridge and wouldn't hear any different. Rather than argue endlessly about it i just refeunded her money minus shipping.

[quote name='Puzznic']I sold a Yoshi's Island for SNES years back and the woman send it back because she thought it was broken. She thought the crayon style graphics were a defect in the cartridge and wouldn't hear any different. Rather than argue endlessly about it i just refeunded her money minus shipping.[/quote]

:lol: That's awesome.

That's up there with people who actually think they need to hold their mouse up to the screen to 'click' on something.

[quote name='wubb'][quote name='Puzznic']I sold a Yoshi's Island for SNES years back and the woman send it back because she thought it was broken. She thought the crayon style graphics were a defect in the cartridge and wouldn't hear any different. Rather than argue endlessly about it i just refeunded her money minus shipping.[/quote]

:lol: That's awesome.

That's up there with people who actually think they need to hold their mouse up to the screen to 'click' on something.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Puzznic']I sold a Yoshi's Island for SNES years back and the woman send it back because she thought it was broken. She thought the crayon style graphics were a defect in the cartridge and wouldn't hear any different. Rather than argue endlessly about it i just refeunded her money minus shipping.[/quote]

I'd have kept the game and the money she paid and laughed at her

bread's done
Back