Where to find a MadCatz FightStick (SE) Online in Canada?

Littleberu

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey!

I'm looking to buy this stick Online in Canada. It's the SE version, not the Tournament Edition version.

However, I'm not able to find it Online to ship to Canada except on EB (and they're raping me on the shipping).

Do you have any ideas where I could find it?

Thanks!

[quote name='Littleberu']Hey!

I'm looking to buy this stick Online in Canada. It's the SE version, not the Tournament Edition version.

However, I'm not able to find it Online to ship to Canada except on EB (and they're raping me on the shipping).

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Where do you live? If you're closeby, I have a spare I don't need anymore.

[quote name='Littleberu']Hey!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

ncix usually sells them online pretty regularly at $50, I bought mine in december but I've seen them on sale twice since then. Usually on wednesdays too~

Thanks guys, I'm looking with Goomba. It's approx. 60$ shipped, so it's not that bad!

Unfortunately, Talus, I'm from Montreal, so I guess we're not "closeby" hehe! :p

[quote name='Littleberu']Thanks guys, I'm looking with Goomba. It's approx. 60$ shipped, so it's not that bad!

Unfortunately, Talus, I'm from Montreal, so I guess we're not "closeby" hehe! :p[/QUOTE]

That's pretty good, with shipping I ended up paying around $68 I think from ncix. :applause:

I just made a call to a bunch of EBGames, and they're selling the SE for 99$, which is pretty steep considering it always was supposed to be 75$.

They're also selling the Tekken 6 wireless stick for 110$.

bread's done
Back