UPDATED: Have: Batman:AA, KZ2, Others -Want- Fight Stick, GTA Episodes

MysticMike01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Ok, its been a couple of weeks and I've stepped my game collection up a little bit. Lets see if we can get some trading done. I'll try to get back to ya as soon as possible.

:hot: = Hard To Get/Really Want
:cold: = Very willing to trade/Low Want

HAVES:

PS3-

Uncharted 2 :hot::hot::hot:
God of War Collection
CoDMW2 :hot:
Batman: AA
Devil May Cry 4
Killzone 2 :cold:
Metal Gear Solid 4 :cold:

Xbox 360-

Left 4 Dead 2 :hot:
Fight Night Round 4
Pure
Super Street Fighter 4 :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Halo ODST :cold:

Blu ray-

Pirates of the Caribbean- Curse of the Black Pearl
Dark City
John Mayer- Where the Light Is
Coraline w/ 3D glasses

WANTS-

To CYL

Xbox 360-
Alan Wake :hot:

PS3-

Demon's Souls :hot:
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City
Final Fantasy XIII :cold:

Blu Ray-

Star Trek

Accessories-

Mad Catz Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition for the 360

If you have a fight stick and you think you wanna make a deal with me, let me KNOWWWWW. Thanks all.

As usual with these things, whoever has less CAG trader ratings or...whatever..ships first. So probably me. Holla!

And if you have any good RPGs or good games in general you think I may be interested, drop me a line. Worst that could happen is I say no.

Last edited by a moderator:
buuuuump.

really want odst, people.

Lets say...your ODST + 10 gets you either Mass Effect 2 or Bad Company 2. Same if you have GTA: Episodes for PS3. Maybe we can work summin outttttt

Hey man hope you got your games today, your pm box is full otherwise I would have sent you a message. I'll look forward to getting your games soon.

Bump

Hey, I looked at your tradelist and the only thing I saw of interest was Left 4 Dead 2. I'd be willing to trade the fight stick for $120 Paypal or Cash and Left 4 Dead 2 for the fightstick. Let me know what you think, thanks! :D

Note: Your PM box is full, that's why I messaged you here.

bread's done
Back