Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition

rashroxx

CAGiversary!
Hi guys,

Saw these 2 deals for EU release of Demon's Souls

Strange though, Amazon has Game+Soundtrack+artbook+strategy Guide whereas Shopto has same except the strategy guide

Also, Thanks to PhaperPlane, zavvi has it for 34.95 if you use the April2 coupon
Update:
Shopto listing shows strategy guide now

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='John']Nice find, I've switched my pre-order to Amazon. :)[/QUOTE]

I wish I could :(

I'm from India and of these 2, only Shopto delivers there , that too for 3.5 pounds extra :bomb:

[quote name='rashroxx']I wish I could :(

I'm from India and of these 2, only Shopto delivers there , that too for 3.5 pounds extra :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I do wonder if ShopTo just forgot to mention that it includes the strategy guide, or if Amazon are throwing in as an extra - perhaps you'll get lucky?

[quote name='John']I do wonder if ShopTo just forgot to mention that it includes the strategy guide, or if Amazon are throwing in as an extra - perhaps you'll get lucky?[/QUOTE]

For now, i have no option than to order from shopto. Let's see if thehut/zavvi open up a good offer for us poor souls :p

Wow, I never knew Demon's Souls was being released over here. Bandai Namco are publishing it too? I thought it would be someone else!

Great find good sir!

I really want to get this but Amazon.uk wont ship to America. :/
Shopto does but it seems that it does not include the strategy guide.

So does anyone know of another place that does include the strat.?

Edit: I e-mailed ShopTo about whether the strategy guide was simply overlooked in the description. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Here's to hoping that it does .

[quote name='twicwborn']

Edit: I e-mailed ShopTo about whether the strategy guide was simply overlooked in the description. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Here's to hoping that it does .[/QUOTE]

Could you pretty please report their reply here too. Thanks !

Went to the amazon site today to pre-order, however there doesn't seem to be a mention of the strategy guide (at least from what I can see) :cry: has it been updated since yesterday that anyone who pre-ordered then can see?

You can get it for cheaper from Zavvi if you pre-order it now with the coupon code APRIL2, you can get it for £34.95 (This includes the strategy guide)
Zavvi

Thanks PhaperPlane...placed an order on Zavvi... it seems they are one of the few sites that do international orders. Can anyone recommend any additional sites that I can place international orders with?

Just pre ordered from Zavvi for £36.80 shipped to the united states. Seems like a pretty good deal and they don't charge until it ships so I can cancel if I change my mind for some reason.

[quote name='cyphen']Just pre ordered from Zavvi for £36.80 shipped to the united states. Seems like a pretty good deal and they don't charge until it ships so I can cancel if I change my mind for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if you're going to get charged import tax, and if so how much?

[quote name='PhaperPlane']You can get it for cheaper from Zavvi if you pre-order it now with the coupon code APRIL2, you can get it for £34.95 (This includes the strategy guide)
Zavvi[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:YES! Thanks man, just ordered one.:bouncy:

[quote name='John']Do you know if you're going to get charged import tax, and if so how much?[/QUOTE]

When I ordered heavy rain collectors from HMV.uk and Band Of Brothers BR from Amazon.uk I wasn't charged an import tax on either of those.

just to let everyone know, you should use the code MVC3 instead for an extra 1.00 off so would be 33.45, even better deal at zavvi

[quote name='twicwborn']:bouncy:YES! Thanks man, just ordered one.:bouncy:

When I ordered heavy rain collectors from HMV.uk and Band Of Brothers BR from Amazon.uk I wasn't charged an import tax on either of those.[/QUOTE]

Did you order from a third party merchant on Amazon.uk? I can't get Amazon.uk to ship me anything. I really hope they offer international shipping soon.

I did pre-order Demon's Souls and Red Dead Redemption Limited. There's been no word of a Limited Edition of RDR for the US so I'll keep it pre-ordered on the meantime.

[quote name='ItzTitoYo']Did you order from a third party merchant on Amazon.uk? I can't get Amazon.uk to ship me anything. I really hope they offer international shipping soon.

I did pre-order Demon's Souls and Red Dead Redemption Limited. There's been no word of a Limited Edition of RDR for the US so I'll keep it pre-ordered on the meantime.[/QUOTE]

There are certain things they wont ship to the US such as video games. But they do ship Blu-Rays to the US.

Looks like the price for the Black Phantom Edition is being increased (especially by Amazon) in anticipation of the vanilla version being released in November. Those sneaky buggers.

If you're intending to get this and haven't already, it might be a good idea to grab it now from one of the remaining places that has it for less than £40 (like Gamestation).

My order from HMV was cancelled, stating that it was no longer in stock and that they weren't expecting to get any more from the manufacturer. Luckily Amazon brought their price down to £36 the next day, and I managed to get one of the last few before they went out of stock.

Every retailer seems to be running out, and those that aren't are charging anywhere between £50 and £70.

bread's done
Back