Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a pretty gnarly paper cut, freaking deep...started bleeding instantly...the blood was scurrying down my hands...never thought a desk job would be dangerous.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just got a pretty gnarly paper cut, freaking deep...started bleeding instantly...the blood was scurrying down my hands...never thought a desk job would be dangerous.[/QUOTE]

it's not, you just suck at life

Is the quick reply box broken for anyone else? I can't click on any of the buttons above for bold, italics, or anything else. Even the quick edit box is broken for me.

Well played Rosa, well played.

jsbstash_2098_35606480

[quote name='zewone']The Droid Incredible sounds pretty tempting.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm aiming for, as I can only realistically choose between VZW and ATT. Just hoping it's released soon and it won't break the bank.

[quote name='zewone']The Droid Incredible sounds pretty tempting.[/QUOTE]

That's my backup plan if Sprint goes insane with pricing on the EVO 4G or its plans.

I figure I wouldn't even need a text plan on an Android phone using Google Voice.

And I really don't see Verizon pricing the Incredible at more than $200, as the Moto Droid is still its flagship device.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's what I'm aiming for, as I can only realistically choose between VZW and ATT. Just hoping it's released soon and it won't break the bank.[/QUOTE]

$200 is pretty damn good:

HTC's Droid Incredible will hit Verizon Wireless on April 29 for $200 after rebate and a two-year contract

Best Buy is reported to be planning to sell the phone pre-sale on April 18 for $200 without a need for a rebate.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9175622/It_s_Incredible_New_Droid_on_its_way_to_Verizon

[quote name='LinkinPrime']$200 is pretty damn good:

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9175622/It_s_Incredible_New_Droid_on_its_way_to_Verizon[/QUOTE]

(A) after rebate is annoying as fuck. probably means it's like $400 with a 200 mail in rebate. ugh.
(B) i don't trust anything until i see it on the official sites, after VZWs heinous fuckery regarding release date... april 12, april 29, may 13... just fucking announce it already. (they did, but i'm talking about prior to.)

[quote name='Maklershed']This is gonna take forever.[/QUOTE]

If you'd fix your network already, we could all enjoy the fact that you'd stop bitching about it. :cool:

I can't wait for next month. It sucks there is only going to be one more season, but new Boondocks can't get here soon enough.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't wait for next month. It sucks there is only going to be one more season, but new Boondocks can't get here soon enough.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised that this was going to be the final season. :(
Maybe I should sell my season 1 DVD now and wait to pick up the entire series on blu when they eventually release it.

[quote name='st0neface']You guys and your motherfucking phones, it never stops.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah.

I'm waiting for the day when we wear powerful computers witha persistent data connection.

Until that day, a neat phone will have to suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back