Splinter Cell: Conviction, $40, KMart Apr. 20th-26th

[quote name='MrEKO73']No, its not fake. The sale is posted right above the Blog.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I just always hold a little skepticism when its not a real ad.. or when Im posting.

i honestly don't think its real... Most online retailers have it discounted but ... in store retailers i cannot see it dropping this fast. (or at least that's what i hope , just paid 42.99 via amazon warehouse deals hah)

Nice! I'm kicking myself for not picking this up as part of the ebay deal the other day so I'm going to jump on this one. Will probably be the first time I'll have walked into a K-Mart in about a decade.

[quote name='poker360']i honestly don't think its real... Most online retailers have it discounted but ... in store retailers i cannot see it dropping this fast. (or at least that's what i hope , just paid 42.99 via amazon warehouse deals hah)[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be that surprising. Ubisoft games have a tendency to drop really fast and/or run good specials.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Wow - all new games seem to drop to $40 super quick now. Great deal for anyone looking to pick this up.[/QUOTE]

Only the Ubisoft ones.

Still smarting from the RoF confusion at my KMart store... (another special for the CAG community thanks to SHC, but not advertised, so when it didn't ring up for $38, was denied the sale).

If it's not advertised, and the store employees have no clue if the price doesn't ring up correctly, we're pretty much screwed huh?

[quote name='FlameOnMe']Only the Ubisoft ones.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say only Ubisoft. Gamedealdaily.com has been selling Bioshock 2 for $40 since it's release day. Walmart was selling Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $40 back in the beginning of March. I'm sure there are more posted in the deal graveyard that nobody cares about reading about.

is this worth buy or rent you think? i'm worried about the replay value because i know the single-player is only 5-6 hours, but it does have the various co-op modes, but do those online modes have any longevitY? thanks

[quote name='epb']Nice! I'm kicking myself for not picking this up as part of the ebay deal the other day so I'm going to jump on this one. Will probably be the first time I'll have walked into a K-Mart in about a decade.[/QUOTE]

and especially to buy a video game!

Of course I used $20 worth of RZ certs to make this $40 at Best Buy the other day. :cry: Wonder if buying one at Kmart then returning it to Best Buy would be a problem since the Best Buy copy has the bonus DLC advertised on the damn cover.

Very nice. This is just what I was waiting for. Even though I have already purchased games in the last week, one more wouldn't hurt lol. Thank you! :)

[quote name='Hispanicguy']Very nice. This is just what I was waiting for. Even though I have already purchased games in the last week, one more wouldn't hurt lol. Thank you! :)[/QUOTE]Only K-Mart I know of is on White Plains Rd in the Bronx.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']Only K-Mart I know of is on White Plains Rd in the Bronx.[/QUOTE]

There's a couple in Manhattan and another in Co-op City at the Bronx. I know for a fact that the $10 coupon works for the latter one.

Dammit, apparently there ARE no more k-marts around here.

If anyone can pick up a copy and trade it for my Assassin's Creed 2 for 360 (small little puncture near Ezio's hand though, but that's only because it was in a bin full of other gutted games, it looks more like a bump but it is a small tear) and a sealed copy of Brutal Legend 360, please PM me.

Sweet. I was just trying to figure out the best deal for this... Messed around with the GameStop 10AUTO and 25OFF coupons to basically get Super Paper Mario free along with it, but I'd need to come up with $25. This deal however, works out perfectly! Thanks.

In Manhattan, there's one on 34th street (next to Penn Station. A/C/E should leave you right there) and another on Astor place (6 train or r/w to 8th street).

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'm sure the UPC's will not match up.[/QUOTE]

I returned my GameStop SC:C at Best Buy so I could get the Collectors Edition instead without problem.

[quote name='applesauce']is this worth buy or rent you think? i'm worried about the replay value because i know the single-player is only 5-6 hours, but it does have the various co-op modes, but do those online modes have any longevitY? thanks[/QUOTE]

I personally think at best it's a rental however 40$ is a pretty solid price and will hold value selling on Ebay once your burned out :)

[quote name='DeathBringer']I can get it for $30 after coupon. LOL![/QUOTE]

Sorry, but what coupon would that be?

[quote name='DeathBringer']I can get it for $30 after coupon. LOL![/QUOTE]
Hahaha. Seriously though, does that thing still work? I might pick this up if I can get it to. =P

[quote name='CaptainCool4']so this deal starts tuesday? and not today (4/18/2010)?[/QUOTE]
if today is 4/20 where you live, then yes it starts today.

[quote name='thegame2k3']Hey SHC-Gamer, since it's not in an ad, does that mean I can get an additional 10% off with my employee discount? ;)[/QUOTE]

You should know this. It's still an advertised price, and will count as a sale price. Our discount won't work... Kmart > Employees

[quote name='chatgirl4']Does this include the Collectors Edition or just Standard Edition?[/QUOTE]

You'd have to be pretty lucky to find the collector's edition at Kmart...Honestly you'd have to attempt a price match elsewhere through a phone call. Not sure if that'd be possible since they're likely different products with different UPCs as well.

bread's done
Back