H: TLOU, Muramasa Rebirth CE complete, Ragnarok Odyssey Merc Ed., MH3U (3ds), Pokemon White 2, tons of Steam games

Unaki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
List is not up to date, no inventory except for what is in the master list forum.

**MAIN TRADELIST IS CURRENTLY NOT APPLICABLE.

RULES
CAG ToS and Rules apply.

1. Lowest feedback ships first. Paypal and Amazon payments accepted. Paypal payment
Email: [email protected]

2. I am able to ship fast and generally within 2 business days of confirmation. Digital copies sent immediately once transaction is confirmed.

3. All games shipped in bubble mailers with USPS First Class or Priority and Delivery Confirmation.  Oversized game cases shipped in shipping boxes.

4. Games without case and manual will be shipped in blank Amaray cases. 

5. I will CYL and take offers.

HAVE

*Make Offer*

PS3

DS

3DS

Vita

Steamworks Games (CD Key)

:pc: Steam (Gifts)

WANT

-Paypal
-Best Buy, Newegg, Amazon, LIVE points, Steam gift cards/certificates

-360 games (Arcade or Retail) for achievement hunting

-Bladestorm Hundred Years War for 360

-Dragon's Dogma for 360

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I don't know if you'd be willing to accept it, but I have a Radeon 3850 also. If you are running Win7, I would reccomend against the Radeon 5x00 series because they have major issues with Win7 last I knew.(that's why I upgraded to a 4860 instead of a 5770)

Also, do you have any Paypal available for the cases? If so, make me an offer if you don't mind because I didn't see anything on your list.

Thanks!

[quote name='dabamus']Hey, I don't know if you'd be willing to accept it, but I have a Radeon 3850 also. If you are running Win7, I would reccomend against the Radeon 5x00 series because they have major issues with Win7 last I knew.(that's why I upgraded to a 4860 instead of a 5770)

Also, do you have any Paypal available for the cases? If so, make me an offer if you don't mind because I didn't see anything on your list.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Lol, Im smart. For some reason I thought those were full games. I dont need them. Need to quit eating angus burgers from Hardees at midnight @.@ As far as the card, the 3850 is a downgrade to my gts250 I think.

I apologize if I never responded to you before, but I didn't see anything on your list. I've sort of been out of the CAG-loop for a little bit.

OMG! YOU'VE GOT A GAME GEAR! One of mine is broken, the other is pretty damn beat up....:shock:

bread's done
Back