Amazon - Avatar BD/DVD Combo Pack - $19.99

[quote name='shrike4242']Just a reminder that Avatar is already set for a triple-dip, including the 3D version:

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=4338

I'm passing on it for now until November.[/QUOTE]

If I didn't have a bunch of amazon credit right now, I'd definitely pass too. But since I'm rich with Amazon giftcards, I finna spend $20 on something that will immediately be useless in 7 months when I double dip. :roll:

Added Alien Nation DVD $5.99 and this $18.99 (Quick Pick) for $16.98 shipped after $3 saving+$1 Quick Pick+$5 Credit. Best Deal I've Found!

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']If I didn't have a bunch of amazon credit right now, I'd definitely pass too. But since I'm rich with Amazon giftcards, I finna spend $20 on something that will immediately be useless in 7 months when I double dip. :roll:[/QUOTE]Just putting it out there for those that aren't in the know. I'm waiting it out since I have no issues with a double-dip for 2D and 3D, though not twice for 2D.

awesome I waited for this to PM, now I can stay my lazy ass in on Thursday instead of having to go out to Target. release date shipping and no tax, I'll take it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Shit, I almost forgot that this was one of my Gold Box Quick Picks...canceled and re-ordered at $18.99[/QUOTE]
Why not get both Alien Nation DVD $5.99 and $3 off Avatar.

Nah I don't have Amazon Prime, so Target is for me the BEST deal (IF I get it)

I love Avatar, but sees a barebones release absolutely ridiculous!

[quote name='shrike4242']Just a reminder that Avatar is already set for a triple-dip, including the 3D version:

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=4338

I'm passing on it for now until November.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally aware but I really want to have this to watch on my new TV. I think this will be great film to watch on it.
Got a 52" Sharp Aquos 1080P LCD super nice so far!
I am hoping they do some kind of discount with coupon for people that bought the bare bones version.

I kind of want to get it just for the wow factor, but the movie was meh...

If only the Day After Tomorrow was $9.99 to start out; I'd totally bite then

For those who are getting the movie on Blu-Ray, I was at Fry's today.. and they had the full movie playing on a 55" LCD TV.. this movie looks amazing on Blu.

Damn, I saw this too late for me to get release date shipping.

I gave in and got the movie with Sunshine, $34.xx after 3-5 day shipping. I had a lot of credit built up so that works for me.

bread's done
Back