Xbox 360 SUPER Elite $350.00

[quote name='Darol']Was checking out walmarts site due to my xbox breaking seeing if they had any good deals. I noticed that the xbox bundle with the 250 gb hard drive was $50 less than it is at bestbuy.

You can choose the splinter cell bundle or the final fantasy 13 bundle.

h ttp://www.walmart.com/ip/FF-XIII-nul-value-bundle/14100845

(due to being new i cannot post links just delete the space after the h)[/QUOTE]
Walmart links and CAG don't get along, so it's probably for the better anyway...

Good find.

With the high possibility of a Slim 360 on the horizon, I'm holding out for now, especially if a redesign = less RRoD's.

[quote name='devoe']been posted, but still a great deal. Still praying for amazon to match it.[/QUOTE]

Link == Proof... I was happy to read this.

This really is a nice deal. The msrp is actually pretty decent for everything you get. So taking another $50 off is pretty nice.

[quote name='Darol']Sorry about that, I had no idea this was posted before.[/QUOTE]

Dont sweat it to much really. It happens alot. Its easy to search and overlook something, scan first couple pages and miss it or whatnot.

Long as you arent habitually posting everything thats already been posted already I wont complain. Of course shrug off the ones that do, every forum has the nazis that do nothing but search for double posts so they can link the old post or just say "search it n00b" and then leave.

Qft

[quote name='gargus']dont sweat it to much really. It happens alot. Its easy to search and overlook something, scan first couple pages and miss it or whatnot.

Long as you arent habitually posting everything thats already been posted already i wont complain. Of course shrug off the ones that do, every forum has the nazis that do nothing but search for double posts so they can link the old post or just say "search it n00b" and then leave.[/quote]

[quote name='Darol']Was checking out walmarts site due to my xbox breaking seeing if they had any good deals. I noticed that the xbox bundle with the 250 gb hard drive was $50 less than it is at bestbuy.

You can choose the splinter cell bundle or the final fantasy 13 bundle.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/FF-XIII-nul-value-bundle/14100845[/QUOTE]

Well..when you add the tax, its about a $25 savings, not $50 (based on Amazon).... Not that great of a deal right now. I would wait!

[quote name='xscorpionx']Well..when you add the tax, its about a $25 savings, not $50 (based on Amazon).... Not that great of a deal right now. I would wait![/QUOTE]
Tax isn't that high everywhere. :roll:

Wow, not a fan of Sam Walton's Mart of Eeeeeeevil! But at $50 off I doubt they're making much of anything on it :whistle2:D

Why oh why couldn't they have announced that Final Fantasy bundle back in January when I bought my fifth system? :whistle2:/ (And why the hey wasn't there a Mass Effect bundle!)

[quote name='Wolfpup']...why the hey wasn't there a Mass Effect bundle!)[/QUOTE]
Because you don't swear enough and kittens die when people masturbate.

bread's done
Back