Not open for further replies.

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
**Sold - Closing Thread**

Logitech G27 Force Feedback Wheel PS3/PC with 6-speed Shifter and Pedals
$175 plus shipping

After getting the great deal at Best Buy on the Logitech G27 wheel a couple of weeks ago, I have had some "buyer's regret". I know the wheel is supposed to be great and I got a great deal. I'm just not sure what games I am dying to play with it, and I already have a bunch of plastic accessories littering my living room;).

The wheel (and pedals and shifter) is unopened. I've been debating what to do with it ever since I bought it. I'll accept paypal or personal check (would have to clear first) or obviously cash if you want to meet me to pick up the wheel. Shipping will be a little expensive. I used the ebay shipping estimate and UPS ground will be around $20 to $40 depending on where you live. I live in Southwest Pennsylvania, so if you are interested and live in the Pittsburgh, PA or Morgantown, WV area we may be able to avoid shipping costs by getting together directly.

If no one is interested, I may end up taking it back to Best Buy and that would be a shame for the good deal that it was...

So, again $175 plus shipping for the a new, unopened, in-box G27 wheel.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bawb3']I live in NE ohio, how far are you from pittsburgh?[/QUOTE]

I live about an hour from Pittsburgh, in Uniontown. Cranberry is about an hour and a half away. Would that be somewhere between us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back