Newegg: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers Wii $21.99 Free Ship

this was actually a decent game. Its a adventure game though. huge world, good graphics, fun battle system, lots of bounus missions. story takes about 20 hours. worth $22

I ended up biting. $20 was my price point. The free shipping just made the deal that much better. :)

Plus all of the good reviews in this thread thus far!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I ended up biting. $20 was my price point. The free shipping just made the deal that much better. :)

Plus all of the good reviews in this thread thus far![/QUOTE]

all the good reviews, wait what? :roll: Knowing newegg, I wouldn't be suprised if this drops to 14.99 or less

gameplay looks pretty mediocore to me, I think this will sit in my backlog if I do buy it

watch

[quote name='CaoPi']all the good reviews, wait what? :roll: Knowing newegg, I wouldn't be suprised if this drops to 14.99 or less

[/QUOTE]

Ok I shouldn't have said ALL. ;) However, two people already have said good things. Plus I always seem to like games like these plus $22 shipped sounds good to me. This, Muramasa, and Sakura should keep me occupied for a while :D

In for one. I've been waiting for this to drop to a reasonable price. I've heard others have had problems getting resealed games from newegg but the couple games I've bought have been mint.

bread's done
Back