Today... is a sad day :( (warioware touched!)

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
well, i will start off with a little back story:

my favorite game manual of all time is wario ware for GBA... the activities and stickers were some of the craziest ideas ever, but it works. For a while now, i have been looking foward to the WW sequels on the GBA and DS, just to see what other crazy crap they can come up with... plus... more stickers!

So today i recieved my warioware touched! in the mail... before even playing the game, i open up the manual, read thru most of it, and proceed to the back page looking for stickers!

no stickers :(

I was quite dissapointed

haha, jp! this game (and manual) is unbelievable! the lack of stickers in the manual is made up for in-game, with some of the craziest mini-games ever! props to nintendo to developing a games which such an inventive concept such as this! litterally, the only button you press on the DS to play this game is the power button! EVERYTHING is controlled with the stylus!, not one mini game has you pressing a or b and using the directional pad to move.

If you own a DS, you should own this game... it is the only reason i bought one! you wont be let down :) big thanks to chrisXE for giving me a great price, on a great game!

[quote name='StealthySeal']
EVERYTHING is controlled with the stylus!, not one mini game has you pressing a or b and using the directional pad to move.[/quote]
Just wait until you get to the robot's level.

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='StealthySeal']
EVERYTHING is controlled with the stylus!, not one mini game has you pressing a or b and using the directional pad to move.[/quote]
Just wait until you get to the robot's level.[/quote]

huh?

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='StealthySeal']
Just wait until you get to the robot's level.[/quote]

OMG SWEET! you use the mic too!

It was very fun, but way too short.... and i didn't think the extras were all that fun. There also should have been wireless multiplayer. No excuse for that...

[quote name='StealthySeal']well, i will start off with a little back story:

my favorite game manual of all time is wario ware for GBA... the activities and stickers were some of the craziest ideas ever, but it works. For a while now, i have been looking foward to the WW sequels on the GBA and DS, just to see what other crazy crap they can come up with... plus... more stickers!

So today i recieved my warioware touched! in the mail... before even playing the game, i open up the manual, read thru most of it, and proceed to the back page looking for stickers!

no stickers :(

I was quite dissapointed

haha, jp! this game (and manual) is unbelievable! the lack of stickers in the manual is made up for in-game, with some of the craziest mini-games ever! props to nintendo to developing a games which such an inventive concept such as this! litterally, the only button you press on the DS to play this game is the power button! EVERYTHING is controlled with the stylus!, not one mini game has you pressing a or b and using the directional pad to move.

If you own a DS, you should own this game... it is the only reason i bought one! you wont be let down :) big thanks to chrisXE for giving me a great price, on a great game![/quote]

lol glad you enjoy the game, I am loving every minute of it

Im glad both you and Querjek are enjoying the Warioware TOUCHED! that I sent you guys, enjoy :)

Playing those mic games makes me want to pass out, I guess that's why they mix in a "Shhhh" mini-game. I agree with what toolpenguin said though, it was a little on the short side, nothing but quality while it lasts though.

[quote name='DenisDFat']more proof that gamespot was dum on its review[/quote]

For the love of god, THERE IS A B IN THE WORD "dumb"!

bread's done
Back