Win a Battle.net account with Starcraft II Beta

dodgeme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
108 (100%)
I recently checked my email and found out that I had been selected for the Starcraft II beta, problem is, I really don't play games on my PC anymore. I like anybody else initially tried to sell it, no bites so I figure I may as well give it away to one of my favorite communities.

This account does have more then the Starcraft II beta on it as well, if you win you will also receive access to Diablo II and the Starcraft Anthology. The winner will receive the email and password to get into the account and can change it up from there. I have not tried Starcraft II out so you will have free reign to make your own stuff up once your in.

To win all you have to do is post. I will be picking someone at random in one week, so I will pick someone on April 28th using a random number generator and whatever number I get I will match it with a corresponding post number. Good luck to you all and I hope someone gets it that actually wants it.

ofvp84.jpg

And the winner is:

Redrazorback

With the Lucky number of 140 as his post. Thanks for playing and I will be pm'ing you the details right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
In. Though I already have Starcraft and don't care much for Diablo, so I'd probably give it away again once the beta is over.

nice contest, and congratulations (congradulations oh god my typing skills / writing skills horrify me sometimes) to whoever ends up winning :)

bread's done
Back