Nintendo DS Lite Portable Gaming Console $99 + Free Shipping from Dell

[quote name='ryushe']Wait, This wasn't the normal price for a new DS lite?![/QUOTE]

Nope still seeing it for $130 on Amazon. Thanks for the post OP might look into this :).

[quote name='Ghostrage']Nope still seeing it for $130 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]Wow, really? I would have though it was at this price for a while now. That's kinda crazy, though. I remember getting my lite for like $89 or so 2 years back now and I don't remember it being sale or anything like that...

[quote name='joeyatog']Same here! I hate those two-tone multi-color ones![/QUOTE]Really? I honestly like those colors...>___>

I had this model and the display sucked compared to the older one. It became more yellowish when I tilted it forward or back. Probably only noticeable if you owned both. I sold my black one to get the crimson/black one only to return it to amazon to re-buy the black one.

I think Nintendo probably opted for cheaper displays or something. I don't know if they've since fixed this problem, and perhaps it was merely an isolated issue with a few of them.

edit: now I'm reading this has been a problem with original DS Lites too: http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2007/01/18/is-your-touch-screen-yellow/

bread's done
Back