True/False: Has JolietJake ever seen a vagina in real life in a sexual setting, OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, how about some funny cat pictures?

1338.jpg

lolcat.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']Maybe I'll do one more points run before target closes :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Shoot...I forgot about this all week! must...contact...Mrs. Number83 with the powers...of...my mind....

EDIT: HAHAHA! Not two minutes after I posted this she called from the onStar in the car and asked if I needed anything while she was out...FREAKY!!!

Out of curiosity, how many people have seen a vagina in real life in a non-sexual setting?
[quote name='seanr1221']Maybe I'll do one more points run before target closes :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Is there a deal I'm missing out on?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Out of curiosity, how many people have seen a vagina in real life in a non-sexual setting?

Is there a deal I'm missing out on?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Target has them discounted $3.

I saw some double D titties at zilker park in Austin. I also saw some 50 yr old vaginas tanning at the beach once. Not sexual at all.

[quote name='Number83']:wave:

Target has them discounted $3.[/QUOTE]
Meh, thanks.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I saw some double D titties at zilker park in Austin. I also saw some 50 yr old vaginas tanning at the beach once. Not sexual at all.[/QUOTE]
Beaches would probably be the most common place, but still.

Is tiredfornow skirting the issue?
Isn't JolietJake's vagina XP important to the OTT?
Without VXP, won't the OTT fail to procreate and produce more OTT'ers?

Balls in your court.

Next question!:
Mojimbo, if caught in a situation where you had to sex up either a.) DarthPuma b.) DarthBudge or c.) be killed, what would you choose?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Out of curiosity, how many people have seen a vagina in real life in a non-sexual setting?
[/QUOTE]

Me unfortunately.
I used to work in a hospital kitchen and would deliver late trays to patients, mainly in the maternity ward.

Nothing worse than seeing a vagina right after a woman gives birth.

:puke:

:rofl: @ moneything
---
:shock: @ hearing the gunshots on the news while they're trying to cover some shit on the border violence.

[quote name='manthing']Me unfortunately.
I used to work in a hospital kitchen and would deliver late trays to patients, mainly in the maternity ward.

Nothing worse than seeing a vagina right after a woman gives birth.

:puke:[/QUOTE]

Does it look like a winter hat?

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Well Im sure Jake isn't the only one who hasn't seen a real life vigina.

anyways...[/QUOTE]Ho ho hoooooooooo.

What's it like being a girl? Were you a girl by choice? What's it like having boobs? Are boobs cool? Why do girls take so long to get dressed? Are you a girl? Can you tell me things other girls wouldn't? How long is your torso? Does the sweat under your breasts smell? You're a girl, right? Please tell me you're a girl.

Girl.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ho ho hoooooooooo.

What's it like being a girl? Were you a girl by choice? What's it like having boobs? Are boobs cool? Why do girls take so long to get dressed? Are you a girl? Can you tell me things other girls wouldn't? How long is your torso? Does the sweat under your breasts smell? You're a girl, right? Please tell me you're a girl.

Girl.[/QUOTE]

I dont see how me being a girl has anything to do with what I posted before. (unless it doesn't and you're just asking that at random...)

And I wish I could answer all your questions but I can't.

Hey, VertigoMotel. Are those attention whore cartwheels you do on the beach good for building up your core strength and arms?

[quote name='VertigoMotel']I dont see how me being a girl has anything to do with what I posted before. (unless it doesn't and you're just asking that at random...)

And I wish I could answer all your questions but I can't.[/QUOTE]

Well that's lame. I can.

Being a girl is an emotional rollercoaster filled with rainbows and cotton candy.

I was a girl by choice, with all my willpower I made sure my father would give me his x chromosome.

Boobs are a backache. But fun to bounce.

Boobs can be cool, indeed.

I don't take too long to dress. I'm down to 5 minutes in the morning.

I am a girl.

Of course I can tell you things other girls can't. I just did. See she couldn't answer these questions.

Long enough.

All sweat smells.

I am a girl.

Is there a deal I'm missing out on?[/QUOTE]

What's a vagina?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I never knew you had these pressing questions all bottled up, tfn.[/QUOTE]

Quiet you.

[quote name='VertigoMotel']I dont see how me being a girl has anything to do with what I posted before. (unless it doesn't and you're just asking that at random...)

And I wish I could answer all your questions but I can't.[/QUOTE]

You didn't answer any of them. :|

I never noticed sweat under my boobs.

@Brak: If you're calling me an attention whore please explain how I am one. I really don't know what Im doing that's so "OMG LOOK LOOK A GIRL OMG"

[quote name='VertigoMotel']
@Brak: If you're calling me an attention whore please explain how I am one. I really don't know what Im doing that's so "OMG LOOK LOOK A GIRL OMG"[/QUOTE]
Let's recall your thread.... hmmmm oh yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back