Movie - the Fourth Kind/ Nome Alaska cags/ Is it real???

5of9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
The Movie THE FOURTH KIND reports to show "real" video throughout the movie of alien abduction interviews and actual alien recordings. It's said to be based on real events taking place in Nome alaska during the year 2000.

some web sites state the movie is completely a hoax like THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT. Others say it's fact based but all the names have been changed.

I'd like to hear from any Alaskan cags that might have some insight.

Are we alone?????????

how was the movie? i remember seeing a commercial for it once or twice and then it kind of dissappeared. if its good enough i may check it out.

[quote name='lokizz']how was the movie? i remember seeing a commercial for it once or twice and then it kind of dissappeared. if its good enough i may check it out.[/QUOTE]

It's worth seeing just because if it really is true it's the story of the decade.

[quote name='5of9']Based on what? do you have a site i can check out?[/QUOTE]
Are you really asking for evidence disproving a movie about alien abductions.:roll:

[quote name='cindersphere']Are you really asking for evidence disproving a movie about alien abductions.:roll:[/QUOTE]

LOL. I guess i got caught up in the moment. Thanx for bringing me back to earth.:oops:

are you fucking kidding me? If it was real, there would be massive news coverage....oh wait...unless it was a government cover up! :|

Most people won't believe in aliens until they've received a rectal probe.

Given how easy it is to explore the Solar system and the insanely huge sums of money that can be achieved through colonization and terraforming, what is keeping governments collectively held back?

[quote name='physlics66']Throw away all your bubblegum.[/QUOTE]

I would argue you should buy more bubblegum. There could be lots of downtime between kicking ass sessions and some babysitters like to be paid in gum.

Hey guys, is Paranormal Activity real? Cause the stuff about "this footage is from the police department" made it seem pretty real and I heard that it was real so yeah.

No, OP, of course it's not real. Here's a list of the actors in it.

It's not even what I would call a "hoax," for that matter. It's a FICTIONAL HOLLYWOOD MOVIE. Same goes for Blair Witch.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='5of9']The Movie THE FOURTH KIND reports to show "real" video throughout the movie of alien abduction interviews and actual alien recordings. It's said to be based on real events taking place in Nome alaska during the year 2000.

some web sites state the movie is completely a hoax like THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT. Others say it's fact based but all the names have been changed.

I'd like to hear from any Alaskan cags that might have some insight.

Are we alone?????????[/QUOTE]

heres a wiki excerpt about the film.

Basis in reality
Although the film's events are grandly fictional, its claims about Nome's missing persons history and frequent visits by the FBI are not; since the 1960s, many visitors to the town have reportedly vanished, some whose disappearances were never solved. Ten people have gone missing in the town since 1990.[7] The movie is based on the theory that the missing-persons cases were actually alien abductions.[7]
The actress who plays Dr. Abigail Tyler in the "archive footage" is supposedly Charlotte Milchard (her name appears in the DVD and Blu-ray credits of The Fourth Kind as a Nome resident while the name of the Doctor Abigail is missing on the list); however, this has yet to be confirmed by any credible source. Charlotte Milchard can be found on IMDB.com and the photograph matches the woman purported to be Dr. Abigail Tyler in the movie. There is also a website based on her name containing a biography for Charlotte Milchard and various acting credits and references

Yes after Jumping the gun and posting this i did some digging and found out what everyone else knows. the fbi did indeed visit nome but found drinking and snowmobiles caused most disapearences, and the false websites set up by the producers of the movie.

I belive in alien life but don't think they're visiting earth. as a previous post and my best friend Michio kaku say, The energy needed to travel the universe and look for life is prohibitive.

Probes and robots.......That's whats Really going on!

bread's done
Back