LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (PS3) $19.99 w/ free shipping @ BestBuy

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Look like a price error and this qualify for Spring Trade-In Value. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I'm not quite clear how you would stand to gain anything by buying this and then trading it in at BB during the Spring trade in they have going? It costs $19.99 and you get $20 credit for it ... am I missing something?

[quote name='etcrane']I'm not quite clear how you would stand to gain anything by buying this and then trading it in at BB during the Spring trade in they have going? It costs $19.99 and you get $20 credit for it ... am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

I guess you can look at it as a free game to play.

Can't get my RWZ certificate to work. Keep getting an error.
Anyone else having issues?
Ah well, debit card it is.

This is my price point for Lego games ... thanks for the posting. Ordered one for in-store pickup.

For anyone that misses it, it will be $19.99, permanently, soon enough.

you should be able to pick it up instore @ this price though, correct? or if you show them (BB) their own website do they not honor online prices posted?

[quote name='jmarano7836']you should be able to pick it up instore @ this price though, correct? or if you show them (BB) their own website do they not honor online prices posted?[/QUOTE]

They will price match their own website, or you can do instore pickup.

I've read some not-so-great things about this Lego game, but just being able to play with my daughter without being tied to her character's location at all times (thanks to the newly-implemented split--screen) makes this a worthwhile purchase for me.

It is in the BestBuy 2pgs sales ad insert that came with my newspaper, so I suspect the price to be universal in-stores and ripe for price-matching elsewhere. Definitely not a price mistake.

[quote name='BigBizzee']Good price.

For me though, the last Indy movie wasn't good enough to "play" it in a game ;-)[/QUOTE]

There is more to it than that movie, you play in all 4 movies. I got it from Gamefly, played a few levels and sent it back. This is the worst Lego game so far.

bread's done
Back