NEED Halo ODST!@-A good price.. or trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Porksta']Where is your list?[/QUOTE]

I don't like how awkward the whole Marketplace is, but you'd go to his public profile, then Games, then Collection. (link to his collection)

Good luck getting your fix, sir :D

Xbox 360 List of current games:

-AC2
-Bioshock
-Call Of Duty 3
-Call Of Duty 4
-Call of Duty:World at war
-Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2
-Deadrising
-Dantes Inferno
-Fallout 3: Game of the year edition + Prima Strategy guide
-Fight night round 3
-Fight night round 4
-Gears of war 2
-Halo 3
-Madden NFL `09
-Resident Evil 5
-The Saboteour(NEW SEALED, WITH NUDE TICKET CODE INSIDE)

Xbox `360 Parts

-Faceplate Original grey
-Xbox Controller battery pack

Here is the list of games i own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone?! i really need this game ASAP i want to play the BETA which comes out REAL soon.. I can do without the SINGLE PLAYER DISC.. I only need 2 more achievements for this game and they are Firefight:Chasm ten, And Security Zone.. I have recon armor also.. i only want this game to finish the last 2 achievements and to play the beta.. of REACH.

[quote name='Topnotch1083']Anyone?! i really need this game ASAP i want to play the BETA which comes out REAL soon.. I can do without the SINGLE PLAYER DISC.. I only need 2 more achievements for this game and they are Firefight:Chasm ten, And Security Zone.. I have recon armor also.. i only want this game to finish the last 2 achievements and to play the beta.. of REACH.[/QUOTE]

Best bet would be going on the offensive.

Check CAG Marketplace, message everyone, see if anyone wants something on your list.

Browse all of the 360 threads under the trading forum. May be able to do a search for HALO ODST, but I dunno, may be too short.

I also replied to your PM about The Saboteur.

[quote name='Rhett']Best bet would be going on the offensive.

Check CAG Marketplace, message everyone, see if anyone wants something on your list.

Browse all of the 360 threads under the trading forum. May be able to do a search for HALO ODST, but I dunno, may be too short.

I also replied to your PM about The Saboteur.[/QUOTE]

nope, "odst" isn't too short of a search as I've done it a few times already. (to the op) There are a few people on here that have it for trade so do a quick search. I just won this in a lowball so I'm good to go when that beta is released. Game looks soo much better than H3.

[quote name='bryenfury']how much would you be willing to pay for a sealed copy?[/QUOTE]
What would u want for it? because the problem is i have every achievement their is but 2 firefight.. i am mainly wanting to get it cheap because i only need it for the REACH beta..

[quote name='Topnotch1083']Anyone?! i really need this game ASAP i want to play the BETA which comes out REAL soon.. I can do without the SINGLE PLAYER DISC.. I only need 2 more achievements for this game and they are Firefight:Chasm ten, And Security Zone.. I have recon armor also.. i only want this game to finish the last 2 achievements and to play the beta.. of REACH.[/QUOTE]

You know you need the single player disc right...

It's $30 new on Amazon.

free bump
I wouldn't expect to get this too cheap until after the Beta, since most people will wanna keep it, and the ones that are willing to sell will hold out for more knowing the Beta should bring prices up a little.

looks like the cheapest one on the Market place is $30 shipped

[quote name='A Happy Panda']You know you need the single player disc right...

It's $30 new on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Ebay has got folks selling disc 1 for 20-25 maybe lower if you're lucky so you should check that out. Still a lot considering I sold my disc one for 15 a few months ago but then again the beta wasn't around the corner.

[quote name='mcginnis']Ebay has got folks selling disc 1 for 20-25 maybe lower if you're lucky so you should check that out. Still a lot considering I sold my disc one for 15 a few months ago but then again the beta wasn't around the corner.[/QUOTE]
I just got back from blockbuster they want 29.99 for it used.. And they were going to give me $22.00 each for AC2 andDantes Inferno but i couldnt see doing it.. being that i only need 2 achievements for it.. lowest id pay for the game is 19.99
or trade 1 for 1 if someone has it..

[quote name='bryenfury']if you need just disk 1 and will go green on my referral.
I will send disk 1.[/QUOTE]

I would do that but I've never trusted those places. I gave my old debit card in one of those and some dude charged me stuff later on so I had to change banks. :bomb:

[quote name='Moltres423']I found a USED copy at blockbuster for 14.99. Very YMMV but typically stores sell the same type of games nationwide.[/QUOTE]
Damn! i need to scoop that!!. I do not understand why blockbusters near me want $29.99... Funny there selling AC2 and Inferno for 44.99 and 49.99 but give 22.00 for each..

[quote name='Moltres423']I found a USED copy at blockbuster for 14.99. Very YMMV but typically stores sell the same type of games nationwide.[/QUOTE]

I may just check my local one to make sure. Would be a great deal though.

Anyone who is holding out on trading their ODST you do REALIZE in 5 months it will be worth 19.99 or less... once REACH comes out.. so you mine as well get rid of it SOON.
Only reason its still 29.99 alot of places is because reach has not released yet.. wont be surprised to see it drop to 14.99 used.

I don't think anyone is "holding" it. I plan on getting rid of mine right after the beta is over. I already have most of the achievements and have little reason to play it anymore.

[quote name='mcginnis']I don't think anyone is "holding" it. I plan on getting rid of mine right after the beta is over. I already have most of the achievements and have little reason to play it anymore.[/QUOTE]

That's the very definition of holding it.

yea, just meant that I don't think anyone is gonna keep it after the beta is over which I doubt will be 5 months.

I also went to my local blockbuster and no dice, price was coming up as $29.99.

[quote name='mcginnis']yea, just meant that I don't think anyone is gonna keep it after the beta is over which I doubt will be 5 months.

I also went to my local blockbuster and no dice, price was coming up as $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Blockbuster is holding. :lol:

Ohwell i just got the GAME today traded in AC2 and put 8 bucks towards the game.. any questions though out of 10 of there ODST copies all 10 had a blob lookin thing on the back of all the MULTIPLAYER discs.. like a cloudish blob thing.. is that normal sometimes? i mean its a lil weird all of them had it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back