H: Xbox360 Games/CE Now with Prices! W: Wishlist, Paypal

Vernox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
Looking to get a PS4 and sell of the rest of my Xbox 360 items. So for now I'll take really any reasonable offers.

Will be adding pictures over the weekend for everything. Any question feel free to ask.

Coming Soon:

More DVD

Xbox360:

Incomplete Games: $3

Dark Sector (Bad Case)
Record of Agarest War Zero (Missing Manual)
You're in the Movies + camera (Broken Disc Holder)

Lost Planet (Broken Disc holder)

Games: $4

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Assassins Creed 2
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Gears of War 2 CE (Missing Parts)
Medal of Honor

Collector Editions:

Halo 4 Limited Edition - $15
Halo Reach Limited Edition - $15
Mass Effect 2 - $20
Mass Effect 3 - $15
Resident Evil 5 - $20

Extras:

Halo Wars Ce (No Game) $10

DVD:

Bambi Platinum Edition

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 5

Wants:
Steam Cards I Can Use
Paypal
+ Fees
http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3RZ2RXDCSLXF4/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_hImVtb1CZWQTS
Offers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man it's acsguitar from over at goozex too. Anyways put your list up and realize that people probably want you to send first.

Just copy the style of other peoples lists and you should be good.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Wait. People are expecting the game first before paying? When did that happen?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't want to get ripped off.

No feedback? Failure to follow the rules? I'm interested in a LOT of those, but with zero feedback, you're not trustworthy here. If you've got great feedback elsewhere, sell them there. Pass.

Ya you can stay off my post jay, Thank you and goodbye. I am already making deals with others on here so take you troll ass somewhere else. Updated list again, sold some locally and in the works here.

Oh and what rules did I break so far I don't see any broken rules I read over them.

You're trying to dump them fast, cheap, and want people to do their part with you having zero reputation here -- what part of that doesn't sound suspicious? Nobody cares about your feedback elsewhere; it's your feedback here that is going to make the majority of a difference.

But hey, I'm apparently a nuisance, so I'll get out of your thread. Damn me for bringing logic and reality to someone who appears to be a scammer!

I'm not really trying to dump them fast or cheap and I have already talked with some traders on here and I have agreed to ship first. Next time pm me and ask me more details before you start commenting randomly.

Got my 1st feedback! :applause: Anyways added some colors to the list and looking for more people to trade with for all you skeptics. Anyways pm me or post here what your looking at.

Took a week off to get some stuff done, list updated again. I am also looking for Xbox 360 games Lost Planet 2 and Alan Wake for trade, and maybe another 360 controller.

Do you guys think pricing them will help get trades?

I have been doing a lot of trades lately shipped 4 packages out yesterday morning!

Will be on most of the day doing trades and updating my gametz. Hit me up for offers willing to trade, want most of these gone by Sat!

Free shipping till Sat, then will ship out Monday! Come lets make a deal! To US and Canada only though. Never shipped overseas!

bread's done
Back