Steam - X3 Terran Conflict & X3 Gold - 50% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
header.jpg

To celebrate the addition of Steam achievements and a new mission, X3: Terran Conflict and the pack that includes it are 50% off this week.

X3: Gold $14.99 (50% off) [includes X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict, and Terran Conflict OST]
X3: Terran Conflict $9.99 (50% off)

X3: Reunion is not on sale.

Metacritic:
X3: Reunion (71)
X3: Terran Conflict (73)

Demos:
X3: Reunion
X3: Terran Conflict

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear great things about these games but I don't know if I can bite the bullet. I foresee it going lower during a GoGamer madness or something.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It's worth noting that the retail version has Starforce, and as far as I know the Steam version doesn't.[/QUOTE]
If you mean the retail version of Terran Conflict, that almost doesn't even matter since Steam accepts Terran Conflict CD keys.

I played one a long time ago, and they game felt very unfinished and clunky.. is this the case with the newer ones too ?

how's the game now on win7?

edit: sounds like getting X3:Gold is the right choice if i have not owned any of the expansions before.

[quote name='basis']how's the game now on win7?

edit: sounds like getting X3:Gold is the right choice if i have not owned any of the expansions before.[/QUOTE]

I bought X3 Terran Conflict just a few weeks ago from gogamer.com. I've got it installed a running without any problems on my Win 7 x64 box. I'd assume the steam version should work just as well (or better with no DRM).

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']...I foresee it going lower during a GoGamer madness or something.[/QUOTE]

For those who want a physical copy of X3:TC, it is $9.99 (plus shipping) during the current GoGamer Madness sale. You can register it on Steam and the TAGES DRM was removed in patch 2.5.

Terran Conflict is better than Reunion. The HUD was cleaned up, the controls are less clunky, and it runs perfectly on Win7.

Also, the developers removed the DRM after a few patches.

bread's done
Back