Intel Game On in Arizona

benzee

CAG Veteran
Starting this weekend (May 1), the Intel Game On crew will travel to select Arizona Fry’s Electronics stores to demo games on the latest Intel technology while giving away tons of Corei7 CPUs, gaming desktops, computer games, shirts, and more. To participate, shoppers can visit the Intel kiosk at Fry’s Electronics stores on scheduled dates from noon to 5 p.m. to receive a game card. The card can then be scanned at the kiosk to redeem one of the hundreds of instant prizes. No purchase necessary to play.

Plus, as a little extra bonus, we have a couple special giveaways just for people in the know:

Secret Password
During the Game On event, tell any Intel rep the phrase, “Rock your Core,” and you’re entered into a secret prize drawing for an Intel core i7 Extreme Edition processor!

Uber Fan! (while supplies last)
Do you have an Intel Game On button or prize from a past event? Bring it with you and we’ll hand you your choice of Napoleon: Total War or Assassins Creed 2 – no questions asked.

Dates/Fry’s Electronics Stores
May 1-2: Tempe, Arizona
2300 West Baseline Road

May 15-16: Phoenix, Arizona
3035 W. Thunderbird Road

You can also follow the event and find even more chances to win via Twitter here: @IntelGameOn

Hi all -

Did anyone have a chance to stop by the Tempe event? Did you win some phat loots?

We'll be at the Phoenix Fry's this weekend from noon - 5 p.m. each day. Let me know if you're planning to stop by and I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

-Ben

wow, just had the greatest day of my life. with the help of Ben, i won their prize of the intel i7 975 processor. I am ecstatic and cant believe it. oh and i cant forget about the extra free napoleon pc game and hat. Thanks again ben.

One of my teachers at Universal Technical Institute in Avondale actual won one of those i7's. I'm thinking he won it at the Tempe location.

@thisjustanother - It was awesome meeting you, Jacob! I'm glad you were able to snag one of the core i7 cards ;) I'll be sure to give you a heads up when we head to AZ again.

@GTmaster39 - Haha that is awesome! I'm sure he'll be donating the core i7 to his favorite student, you, right?

@thisjustanother - Hi Jacob! Just wanted to make sure you received your core i7 processor in the mail. Hope all is well!

well i got quite a suprise in the mail, thats for sure. after 3 weeks of waiting, the mailman drops off the processor. well i was expecting the i7 975. well what i got was the i7 980x. im still in shock. cant really believe it.

this will be an amazing computer to build around the processor. just a dream come true.

bread's done
Back