MusicNoteLess/TheRock88 Meet Up Part Deux OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
42510musicnoteless2.jpg

First one was here. Guy on the left is my bro Thi Bag.

Sorry about posting it early, had to run out so I couldnt wait til the previous one to hit 500.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's wrong with you, Panda?

---

Why did you finally kick your brother off your tag, Rock88?[/QUOTE]

I can't ask about games?

Super Street Fighter IV
Price on order date: $36.99
Price charged at shipping: $36.99
Lowest price before release date: $35.99
Amount to be refunded: $1.00 (+ $0.08 tax)
Quantity: 1
Total Savings: $1.00

Score! :whee:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I was able to finish Cammy and T. Hawk's trials last night. I tried for Hakan but I don't know how to link FA>FA>oil combo hold. :/[/QUOTE]

Even with a hori T6 stick (still waiting on getting my buddy's time for soldering the chImp into my TE fightstick... supposedly tomorrow night), I'm having issues doing the FADC into anything, any tips for practicing/learning that timing?

It's just practice, mang. Say you want to do hadoken>FADC>SRK, you only have to do a minimum number of inputs. Once you do hadoken, hold down mp+mk and dash then go into a SRK. Try not to get overexcited in trying to input everything as fast as you can. It's all about timing.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Oh yeah and keep in mind you use up 1 section of your super meter everytime you FADC. So build up your meter and use it wisely.[/QUOTE]

seems some moves take 2 blocks of super meter to FADC with... oh well, more practice I guess. need to get my TE going.

I'm assuming you're playing on 360, right?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Super Street Fighter IV
Price on order date: $36.99
Price charged at shipping: $36.99
Lowest price before release date: $35.99
Amount to be refunded: $1.00 (+ $0.08 tax)
Quantity: 1
Total Savings: $1.00

Score! :whee:[/QUOTE]

PS Tres?

I like the Away San Fran jersey.

Speaking of duck butt, I am going to really miss my beard and long hair when I get an interview.

Lollllllll. Protip: if you play crouch down, you already have an advantage against cammy. She has a crazy amount of power and skillset, but she can't do much against turtles. She is high risk, high reward.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did you finally kick your brother off your tag, Rock88?[/QUOTE]

I didnt. We had this meet up cause JR bought the 360/controller bundle from that Amazon deal a few weeks ago and he sold it to me. I figured since I have the new monitor and a new 360, just had to find a copy of MW2 and both me and my bro can play with Trak and co. at the same time.

And Music, right after the meet up I asked Thi if he also thought you were Indian at first and he said yes. :lol:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Lollllllll. Protip: if you play crouch down, you already have an advantage against cammy. She has a crazy amount of power and skillset, but she can't do much against turtles. She is high risk, high reward.[/QUOTE]

It seemed like the CPU had an answer for everything I was trying to do. Everytime I'd try to keep her away with low tiger (whatever), she'd either spinning backfist or super EX flying ball to frankensteiner. I try to jump in, I'd get the cannon spike or whatever. Jump or move back, cannon drill. It was nasty as all hell. She was about CPU slot 7 on medium against Sagat and was giving me fits.

Mak, if you think the fajita takis are strong...wait until you try the fuego ones.

Just wait, Mak.

Wait.
until you have the 'drunk munchies'.

According to a Tweet from Microsoft European Xbox Live editor, the next round of content for Microsoft's virtual arcade Game Room has been delayed "until further notice

I can't figure out how the fuck they expected Game Room to be successful. Seems like its absolutely failing and on it's way to the graveyard.

Duuude you're very good at drawing.

soo
um, well
you should like *ahem*
totally draw me
pplleaaseee you're really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back