Singularity + Prototype + $10 credit (360) $55.99 at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Received the following email from Singularity's PR company:

For a limited time, fans who purchase the game for the Xbox 360 will receive an exclusive mail-in offer to receive a FREE copy of Radical Entertainment’s recent Platinum hit, PROTOTYPE!

Order at Amazon and also get a $10 gaming credit.

:360: Singularity + Prototype + $10 credit $55.99

Hope I can order the PS3 version of Prototype even though I will buy the 360 version of Singularity. Already own Prototype for 360 and would give it to a PS3 owning friend then. I did this with Red Faction:G from the Darksiders promo.

I just bought Prototype from GameFly or I would consider this.

$55.99 - $13 (Prototype) - $10 credit = $32.99. Great deal for somebody that wants both games.

I know it's toward a future purchase, I count it as a $ amount off what I'm getting the credit from, not what I'm using it for. That's just the way I view it. I'm sure some people will agree & some disagree.

No real details on if this is for preorders only or some sort of limited run (like Bad Co 2) but I suppose I'll preorder at GS with some other game on the horizon and use that sweet 25OFF for about the 8th time.

Really iffy on singularity, already own prototype...so...

Sweet deal but I'll hold off. If it turns out good I'll buy used, activision can suck it :roll:

[quote name='sdcranford']I know it's toward a future purchase, I count it as a $ amount off what I'm getting the credit from, not what I'm using it for. That's just the way I view it. I'm sure some people will agree & some disagree.[/QUOTE]To to add yet another point of view I do a 50/50 split.

Anyhow, when Singularity was first announced I was all excited for it but my excitement for it sort of petered out... Of course the most recent trailer (Cause and Effect) looks darn cool... (link)

I wonder if this is going to end up being like the Darksiders deal where you may or may not get the slip inside your copy of the game.

bread's done
Back