Save $20 on an $80 Purchase from Gamestop.com

Finally pulled the trigger on Demon's Soul and picked up Final Fantasy.

$82.98 before savings and I also received $10 off a future purchase.

[quote name='daminion']odd promotion. link takes me to all in stock merchandise, but the code doesn't apply to everything that is shown.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is, but I believe it works on in-stock games, but point cards, hard drives, and obviously consoles don't work.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']This is a good deal if you're planning on paying just over $80, but keep in mind for orders over $100 it's still better to use 25OFF.[/QUOTE]
20/80=.25 or 25% so its basically getting the 25OFF but you only need to spend $80.

You're totally right though, if you're only spending a buck or two over $80 stick with this promo but once you get close to $90 may as well snag something cheap, spend over $100 and go 25OFF.

Doesn't seem to work on points cards, or at least I can't get it to work, but the cart is acting funky. Anyone get it to work for 2x 1600 points plus 1x 4000 points (360)?

FFXIII $46.99
Demon's Souls $35.99
Total $82.98

80SAVE20 -$20
VALUE - Free shipping
Total before tax $62.98

Plus $20 in credit.
Just perfect.

This is a little better than the previous 15% deal. Time to pull the trigger on BFBC2 and some other wares.

Thanks a lot OP, Bioshock 2 and FFXIII for $68. What made me bite even more is the $10 off future order that both of the games had.

[quote name='musicjunkie']20/80=.25 or 25% so its basically getting the 25OFF but you only need to spend $80.

You're totally right though, if you're only spending a buck or two over $80 stick with this promo but once you get close to $90 may as well snag something cheap, spend over $100 and go 25OFF.[/QUOTE]

Except the 25off works on more titles, including Pre-orders, making it superior.

[quote name='musicjunkie']20/80=.25 or 25% so its basically getting the 25OFF but you only need to spend $80.

You're totally right though, if you're only spending a buck or two over $80 stick with this promo but once you get close to $90 may as well snag something cheap, spend over $100 and go 25OFF.[/QUOTE]

And you need to exactly hit $80. If you go over your getting less of a %.

For the 25% off it's easy to add a GC to bring you over $100.

bread's done
Back