Best StudioHeadphones Available For 200$ or Less?

[quote name='TheHapaOne']I would say SkullCandies but they aren't exactly the same...Bose is always good though[/QUOTE]
Bose are one of the worst brands out there. No highs? No lows? Must be Bose.

OP, I have a pair of Sony Studio Monitor Series headphones that are excellent.

[quote name='Steady Mobbin']Since other CAG's think the Dre Beats are overpriced for what you get; Any suggestions on headphones of the same style and quality for cheaper?[/QUOTE]

OP, you should get the beats if that is what you wanted; you should wipe your ass with what others think. No matter what cans you choose you're always going to find some self proclaimed audiophile who will say your headphones are shit. Remember: opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Bose are one of the worst brands out there. No highs? No lows? Must be Bose.

OP, I have a pair of Sony Studio Monitor Series headphones that are excellent.[/QUOTE]

This. I have 2 (different) pairs of the Sonys and use them on the regular for gigs (whenever I do get 'em) and general use and they're still in great after 8+ years of use!

A lot of my other DJ friends use the Pioneer HDJ-1000's. they're comparable IMO, but much nicer looking, plus they're shiny. :D:cool::lol::bouncy:

[quote name='Steady Mobbin']Thanks. headpiece747 where did u get them for 230[/QUOTE]

I got them from hottopic.com when they had a 25% off coupon.

[quote name='salt_peanuts']Sony MDR-7506. They're what all the studios use.[/QUOTE]

Second the Sonys. I live in Nashville and most of my friends in the recording business here recommended them. I picked a pair up and haven't regretted it. Inexpensive and high quality.

bread's done
Back