LocoRoco 2 (PSP) - $9.96 shipped (using Prime) from Amazon

[quote name='RedZeppelin']Isn't it like $8 on the PSN now?[/QUOTE]

I always prefer having a physical copy of a game rather than a download. If you'd rather download it, that's your prerogative.

[quote name='AwRy108']Fantastic PSP game, much better designed than the first one.

One of the best titles on the system, well worth $10.[/QUOTE]

Bumping back up for this reason.

[quote name='Justin42']This is for sure the actual UMD and not a PSN code-in-a-box?[/QUOTE]

I just opened the one I received from Amazon, it's definitely the UMD and not a code in a box.

[quote name='skiizim']I'm still waiting on a deal for the first one ='([/QUOTE]

The sequel is such a huge improvement over the first one that it's worth skipping right to it. Seriously.

[quote name='AwRy108']Fantastic PSP game, much better designed than the first one.

One of the best titles on the system, well worth $10.[/QUOTE]

I agree with u on this 100%.

I'm going on a trip soon, and would like a nice psp platformer to play between rpgs. For those who have played this, would you recommend it over N+, R&C, Daxter, or Prinny? (LBP is too expensive). Are there any I missed?

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']It's the same price in-store at Toys R' Us I was just there :) Physical copy, no code[/QUOTE]

I don't have to get out of my chair to do it this way. Amazon wins.

[quote name='Relysis']I'm going on a trip soon, and would like a nice psp platformer to play between rpgs. For those who have played this, would you recommend it over N+, R&C, Daxter, or Prinny? (LBP is too expensive). Are there any I missed?[/QUOTE]

IMHO, it's much better than N+ (a Flash game) and Prinny (too difficult for its own good); and it's too different from R&C and Daxter to make a fair comparison.

Also, if you're looking for a fun 3D platformer on your PSP, you can't go wrong with Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier for $20.

The PSP is turning out to be a really great platform for deals. I've picked up a bunch of really good games for decent prices as of late.

[quote name='52club']The PSP is turning out to be a really great platform for deals. I've picked up a bunch of really good games for decent prices as of late.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I was an early adopter of the PSP, and now I wish I hadn't been: piracy is so out of control that all the retail prices for UMD titles drops like a rock. I just got Pursuit Force - Extreme Justice for $10, and I almost feel guilty because it's clearly worth more than that.

I love my PSP, and am super psyched to see what Son delivers with the PSP2, especially if it has dual-analog sticks and no more disc-based media.

bread's done
Back