GOG Weekend Deal - MDK games / Giants:Citizen Kabuto - 30% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

It's another genre sale from GOG and Interplay, this time highlighting three "action-comedy" games. MDK, MDK 2, and Giants: Citizen Kabuto are full of violence AND humor - and until Monday, May 3 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, they're 30% off.

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/action_comedy/ [Orders should be made from the promo page.]

MDK $4.19 (30% off)
MDK 2 $4.19 (30% off)
Giants: Citizen Kabuto $4.19 (30% off)

Mobygames:
MDK (88)
MDK 2 (84)
Giants: Citizen Kabuto (86)

Demos:
MDK
MDK 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto Meccaryn demo & Sea Reaper demo

GOG Editorials:
MDK 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Last edited by a moderator:
But I already have them all!

Can't recommend Giants enough. All three are great games, but if only one is in the budget, that's the one to get.

I remember playing Giants some 8 years ago. It was a lot of fun, and I never did get all the way through it... May have to add to the backlog.

I already bought Giants, but for $4.19 I'll give MDK2 a try! It's one of the few non-RPG Bioware games. Demo was interesting, and I think it got good reviews, but was supposed to be really hard...but for $4 I'm going for it!

Bump for final hours.

Remember that these releases also include bonus soundtracks (besides many hours of fun gameplay):
MDK by Tommy Tallarico (Advent Rising, Earthworm Jim 1&2)
MDK2 by Jesper Kyd (Hitman series, Assassin's Creed, Kane & Lynch) & others
Giants by Jeremy Soule (Morrowind/Oblivion, KOTOR, Neverwinter Nights)

Man all of these games are awesome. But MDK2 man... that game was brutal. Played on the DC and could not kill the last boss for the life of me :bomb: Still a great game tho!

-

bread's done
Back