Final Fantasy XIII Odin Shirt

That's a really cool shirt. But I can't really understand the language. I'd like to order one since I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy and I'm really excited for the 13th but I can't read Japanese [FONT=&quot]http://www.sharepic101.com/img/w/o.gif[/IMG][/FONT]
o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='greeeen']That's a really cool shirt. But I can't really understand the language. I'd like to order one since I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy and I'm really excited for the 13th but I can't read Japanese[/QUOTE]

You can only order one if you live in Japan. That's what sucks about this. A bunch of import sites had this for sale back in October, but they've since been sold out.....that's why I'm asking for help in trying to get one.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Hello,

Apparently, SE Japan came out with some pretty FFXIII nifty shirts. I'm looking to get one and it looks like you can order them from the Japanese SE site.

http://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/jp/detail.php?id=509

I would try to have them ship it to my place, but it doesn't look like they do international shipping. If anyone can help me get one, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]

Try using Google chrome and it will help you translate it...it might be a little rough translation but at least its english :\....good luck the shirt looks awesome. and let me know if you are able to get one cause id like one too :D

I made an account on the US store and stayed logged in while accessing the Japanese store. It brought me to a checkout page where I could enter my credit card info but since I'm actually not going to order one, no idea if it would actually ship or not. With shipping, total was 4320 yen. So try that and see if it works.

I was able to get the shirt by asking NCSX about it. They ordered one from Japan and then sent it to me. Had to pay about double the price to import it, but since I couldn't get it anywhere (and ebay had one in the wrong size at the same price), I went for it.

I love the shirt, looks much better in person!

bread's done
Back