Pinball Hall Of Fame - The Williams Collection cheap at axelmusic.com.

Benedict

CAGiversary!
For some reason this deal was not allowed in the stream so I'm posting it here instead.
Axelmusic.com is now offering Pinball Hall Of Fame - The Williams Collection for the PS3 at a very very good price for people living in the EU.

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/650008500479

£14.44 + £1.98 in shipping.
€15.99 + €1.98 in shipping.

All prices include tax/VAT prepaid within the European Union (where applicable).
If you live within the European Union, your order will be shipped from North America, clear customs upon entry to the European mainland, and then re-distributed from one of our logistic facilities located in United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany or Denmark. If you live within the European Union, no additional customs or VAT charges will be applied to your package.

This game is only released in the USA but is region free.

Classic William's pinball tables from the 70's, 80's and 90's with enhanced art and physics for the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. Tables include Gorgar, Pinbot, Funhouse, Black Knight, Space Shuttle, Whirlwind, Firepower, Taxi, Jive Time and Sorcere. There are also three new tables, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness and Tales of the Arabian Nights, not found in versions created for other formats.

Anybody who has ever played pinball should buy this.
Anybody who never played pinball should be forced to play this.

Metacritic

Waiting to hear some feedback on the retailer before allowing it in the deal stream.

OK, I've ordered a blu-ray from them once and it went fine.

A lot of people in Sweden use them, at least in the videogame and movie forums I visit.
Not so sure about how well known they are in the UK.

It's a good place to import blu-ray, dvds and games that are from the USA without getting taxes and customs added on the price.
The delivery times might be a bit long as I understand, but worth it.

as far as i know, axelmusic.com is first-tier online seller. It reliably (read: no customs, tested) ships to EU, so should be allowed in the deal tracker IMHO

ordered white knight chornicle from axelmusic and it came within 4 days. Although I only used them once, I preordered another game from them since they have the cheapest delivery cost.

This seems to be taking it's time. Seems that it was out of stock at their warehouse and is now on backorder at their supplier.

Axelmusic has sent my game now. Hope to receive it soon.
That probably means that if you order the game now, it won't take as long to deliver as it's been for me. The price have increased a bit to £15.95.

It took it's time for them to deliver my game but they have an excellent order history where you can follow everything that happens until it's shipped. That's good customer service.

For example regarding my game:

May 1st 15:49 (CEST) Pending
May 1st 15:49 (CEST) Order registered
May 3rd 12:40 (CEST) Verifying stock location and availability at our Los Angeles, USA location. If currently in stock, please allow up to 24 hours turn-around time.
May 5th 14:40 (CEST) Unfortunately unable to secure stock at our Los Angeles, USA location. Immediately ordered from the supplier instead. Updates will follow.
May 5th 14:40 (CEST) Backordered with supplier. Awaiting stock arrival May 10th 15:10 (CEST) On backorder with the supplier more than 5 days. We are sorry for this unfortunate delay.
May 14th 00:50 (CEST) Order allocated, picked and packed at our Los Angeles, USA warehouse and en route to airport. Most likely to clear customs and enter Royal Mail UK postal service within 2-4 weekdays (postal services may vary).
May 14th 00:50 (CEST) Completed and shipped

bread's done
Back