Guess which newb in the OTT is Jay Leno & which is Darth Taylor - Win a prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow, Ackbar really dropped the ball there. If there ever was a "It's a trap!" moment...[/QUOTE]

I thought that would have been too predictable. I'm sorry. I'm a :dunce:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm bored. Though I guess I can get back to Dragon Age.[/QUOTE]

But Dragon Age creates boredom. At least, that's why I sold it.

Also, fuck you Mak

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dick move, Mak. This bullshit is why the thread is always dead nowadays.[/QUOTE]

That and creepos jumping in at the sound of their name. What was that one guys name? Chalupa?

wtf_pictures-sexy-kitty-tubtimes.jpg
Did someone mention my name? -Jake

ott

Anyone familiar with GameStop's video game system return policy? I've checked their website and this
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Store Return Policy.pdf

says "Used (pre-owned) merchandise and opened new accessories may be returned for a refund within 7 days of purchase or exchanged for the identical item within 30 days of purchase.". So does a video game system count as "Used (pre-owned) merchandise"??

I guess the simpler question is, if I buy a used PS3 and it is defective will gamestop give me a full refund if I return it within the 7 days?

Then theres this
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/returns.aspx

that says "Defective product(s) will be replaced with a like item, upon return".

Okay, what if the like item isn't in stock?

Any help appreciated.

[quote name='TheCapn010']You'll get refunded or your item replaced. Make sure you have the receipt... And you're set.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reassurance.

[quote name='Chika']good morning OTT. I've finally sobered up from the wedding last night.[/QUOTE]

Sobriety = Overrated. Not that I've been anything but sober for a while. Not a good idea with 2 young kids. Especially in the facebook age.

This wedding was half Greek and half Italian. They had everything from caviar and vodka to a chef making crepes.

[quote name='Chika']This wedding was half Greek and half Italian. They had everything from caviar and vodka to a chef making crepes.[/QUOTE]

Nice

I went out to the bar last night for the first time in like 3 weeks. I told my friends I wasn't staying out late because I didn't have money to spend, so the bartender kept mixing up random shots and giving them to us for free. I got pretty wasted and spent $20, including my food.

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Yay I get to make some money today![/QUOTE]

Just remember, the money you make is your pimp's.
Skim off the top and he will choke a bitch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just remember, the money you make is your pimp's.
Skim off the top and he will choke a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Pfft, I killed my pimp, I work alone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back