Mario Kart Wii $40 plus $10 gc at Amazon

I'm curious if after the Black Wii launches if they will have lots more Wii game sales going on. Especially with the 1st party titles.

[quote name='fairtrade']Eh. Doubt I will see it at $20 or less before it gets a GH edition. Good enough. Ordered.[/QUOTE]
I dont think the Wii has a GH series. I know Gamecube did, but not Wii.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']If it was $29.99 with a $10 credit, I'd buy it. I'm not paying more than $19.99 net for any Wii games anymore...[/QUOTE]

Seriously... Wii games are less than mediocre. Mario Kart is fun and a classic, but can't believe it's still at $40. Wii games get old pretty fast... at least to me, I wanted this game bad at first especially for my gf, but we ended up borrowing it from my good friend and was over it within a month.

This game is awesome and I have never seen it for less than $33 (buy 2 get 1 free). It's a good deal on a great game.

It's a good deal, but I never liked using the wheel. I had a blast playing online against 9000+ vr players.

Hmm, tempting, but I have to echo the thoughts of others (that I can't believe it's still this expensive 2 years later....). I think I'll hold off since my backlog is already immense enough.

TRU offered $25 credit when you bought this the week it came out. I had it the first time I had a Wii, and I recently got my wii back...this is one of two games I still want to "re-get", the other being Super Paper Mario...but man the first-party titles are expensive.

I also don't buy the $10 off another purchase as a savings on THIS purchase. You still have to buy something else.

That said, I do already have $10 credit from a previous purchase, so if it were $30, I'd probably bite, but $40 is still too much.

Crazy Nintendo games and their ability to hold value. I've been waiting for a drop on this for what seems like forever.

I jumped, but through GS for $30, since I have so many of those $10 coupons from them lying around now.

[quote name='kk012']^^Which retailer was offering this for $25 on BF?[/QUOTE]

It was Amazon, I remember I was going to buy it for my little sister so we can play each other online but I never did.

bread's done
Back