For just the video on it's own:
NAMCO BANDAI came out with a heavy-hitter this time, both literally and figuratively. Dead to Rights: Retribution takes the best from different genres and meshes them together seamlessly, and that takes talent to do.
- The Good
- Movie-like storyline.
- Great atmosphere.
- Two different, but very fun battle systems between Jack and Shadow.
- Switching between brawler and 3rd-person-shooter keeps the combat feeling fresh every time.
- The Bad
- Strange spawning glitches at times.
- Dialogue can go on the fritz in rare occasions.
- No Co-Op, Multiplayer, etc. Just the Campaign.
This game is definitely worth picking up if you're looking for a great storyline with a combat system that never gets old.
And let's face it, Shadow is just awesome. I would kill to have a dog like that.