Question about idiotic, fraudulent buyers on ebay

SLeeK719

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Ok..so basically I listed a few blu ray movies on ebay that I was looking to sell. The auctions ended last night and 3 of the 4 movies were bought by "cpdaleyll" who had "0" feedback. I think nothing of it, just a new user who wants to start buying blu rays off ebay. So, I check my ebay today to see if the guy paid and what not and I notice that he hasn't paid but has left negative feedback for all 3 movies. I pull up my feedback and the negative feedback comments consist of comments like "rtyuwu6etyuyuiet" and "tyhsrturuetyu".

This obviously infuriated me, keep in mind these auctions just ended last night and I have had no contact with this user at all. The only thing I can think of is that people make fraudulent accounts, bid on items, don't pay for items and then leave negative feedback for no reason. This is the only logical explanation I can think of, but it makes no sense to me as to why somebody would do this. My feedback score was 100% and I have never really had any issues with anybody...I guess i'm just curious if this has happened to anybody, or if you have ever heard of this happening?

It just pisses me off that I have to go through all of this trouble...I mean if it was possible to contact ebay via phone than this might not be too inconveinant..but no..I have to file these stupid reports with ebay through the computer so they can "contact me back within 24-48 hours" then offer second chance offers, and if they don't sell that way go ahead and I guess file a "custumer did not pay" claim so I can get my final value fee refunded and than have to relist the damn items.

Apparently, in his feedback comments, he was trying to type out the names of Ryu & Ken's Street Fighter moves, or trying to spell the name of CAG's ryuwatseka.

[quote name='TheCapn010']Track them down and kill their families.[/QUOTE]

I'm strongly considering it....Want to lend a hand or is murder not really your thing?

[quote name='SLeeK719']I'm strongly considering it....Want to lend a hand or is murder not really your thing?[/QUOTE]

We must discuss this in private. Conspiracy to commit murder is not on my shortlist of things to do.

[quote name='SLeeK719']I'm strongly considering it....Want to lend a hand or is murder not really your thing?[/QUOTE]

There will be blood...

Discussing murder is against the rules. Please discuss murder in private.

Thanks and have a great day!

Fake Mod,
Demon

I have had this problem, I put up something with SPECIFICALLY NOT TO BID ON IT, it was a way for people to get free stuff I was being nice, well someone bid on it, and sent the money I refunded, and they left negative feedback

and they said: "I refused to send the item" SEND WHAT!? I wasn't selling anything lol

[quote name='TheCapn010']We must discuss this in private. Conspiracy to commit murder is not on my shortlist of things to do.[/QUOTE]

Well not to discuss it in public anyway...

Take a deep breathe and relax. Everyone starts with zero feedback on ebay. If he doesn't pay within 2 weeks just file a npb to get your fees back and relist again. There are always risk of non-payment and fraud in every auction. If he gives you a negative, just respond in a professional manner without name calling.

i too am a seller on ebay and the nearest i've come to your situation are ' deadbeat buyers ' people who win and don't pay.

one of the greatest learning experiences i've had was discovering ebay sellers ' advanced ' form.
right where you normally fill out details of your item, up on the right hand side is the advanced option.

the advanced option is brilliant and will shoo away specific types of buyers such as people who have recieved 2 strikes within the first month, to people who have less than 5 stars.

in the advanced option you can also set your items for sale to ' payment must be recieved immediately upon request '

pretty great stuff. i haven't had a problem for a long time.

JoeJohn, what are you talking about? Why would anybody give you negative feedback after just buying something from you 12 hours prior. That makes no sense, and so does the fact you are telling me to respond in a professional manner to unwarranted negative feedback. I already had it taken care of through ebay anyway, and I got that BS feedback removed and the guy got his account deleted.

bread's done
Back